+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hey guys a little update here, My husband has an interview in december finally is there anything or any tips for the interview?
Just be honest in your answers and all should be good. They probably just want to confirm some details of your relationship or application.

Empsam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi all. It has been 2 months since we received biometric request letter. But no medical request Is this normal?
My husband has to travel to a different country to get both bio and med done, it will be beneficial to get both done in one trip. We send a webform to CIC requesting this but no response to date.
Please let me know if it is normal or what does t mean if no medical request letter.
Thank you

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Hi all. It has been 2 months since we received biometric request letter. But no medical request Is this normal?
My husband has to travel to a different country to get both bio and med done, it will be beneficial to get both done in one trip. We send a webform to CIC requesting this but no response to date.
Please let me know if it is normal or what does t mean if no medical request letter.
Thank you
it doesn't mean anything, we just got medical request 2 months after file moved to Mexico VO in september. Biometrics were done like 9 months ago. Sometimes they like to do things in different order without letting us know the reason

• Wow
Reactions: Empsam

tsegereda

Feb 16, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Thank you
I think it tends to be VO dependent - biometrics is pretty much always early in the process, whereas some VOs put the medical close to the end. Probably because it expires after a year... so if they are slow, you have to re-do it.

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
Hello, I really need some help here.

Got everything approved, virtual landed and became a PR in 27 of October, but since then I didn't received anything on my Canadian address, no letter to use as proof to request a social insurance number and OHIP, nothing! Shouldn't I receive a letter or the PR Card? All I have is my CoPR number in my CiC account.

Best regards.

framscrim

Dec 27, 2011
Has anyone ever had to send addictional documents? They asked me for a proof of the date of the end of my military service (I was on active duty when applied). I scanned the document and the official translation and send it yesterday through the email they provided, do you guys know usaually how many days does it take to have a response. I thinking maybe I should send the docs by mail too to avoid any surprises.

Edit: Just noticed I can upload the files through my account. Did it through there too.
Hi are you still active in the military?

P-Chaud

Sep 15, 2020
Hi,
Anyone get resent Passport request whose spouse is in India or any other country excluding visa exempt country.

Ammy7009

Aug 2, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Just had a word with IRCC agent. She confirmed that criminal check is completed but eligibility check is not started yet. On GC key, I can see last update as Medical Approved in March. Criminal check means Background check? as I don’t see that completed on GC key. PA from India and visa office is CPC-M.

Thanks

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Just had a word with IRCC agent. She confirmed that criminal check is completed but eligibility check is not started yet. On GC key, I can see last update as Medical Approved in March. Criminal check means Background check? as I don’t see that completed on GC key. PA from India and visa office is CPC-M.

Thanks
That’s where a lot of our apps are held up at CPC-M. Unfortunately since March. PA India my case too