+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello all, can someone explain to me how to visualize in ECAS?

I see a lot of people talking about ECAS comments and stuff about archives. But when I search for ECAS I only get something from an online service that I only ask for about 3 pieces of information and now, I think it is not the same.

Because this just asks for a trace with very few options and nothing ever shows up and those who have searched ECAS talk about other types of file tracking with more details.

I'm confused :confused:

It is this ECAS ?

On-Line Services
services3.cic.gc.ca

Preenamit

Sep 23, 2020
Hello all, can someone explain to me how to visualize in ECAS?

I see a lot of people talking about ECAS comments and stuff about archives. But when I search for ECAS I only get something from an online service that I only ask for about 3 pieces of information and now, I think it is not the same.

Because this just asks for a trace with very few options and nothing ever shows up and those who have searched ECAS talk about other types of file tracking with more details.

I'm confused :confused:

It is this ECAS ?

On-Line Services
services3.cic.gc.ca
Yes this is ecas.

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I have had 3 ghost updates in the last month. Yesterday I called an agent, asking her about the update and I was told that they are assessing my eligibility as a sponsor. Ghost updates mean that they look at my application but it doesn't really help as it's not moving anywhere(
I've had 6 ghost updates in the last month (3 of which mean "In Process", Medical Updated, AOR2) the other 3 probably assessing eligibility as an applicant.....
In your case they are sure as heck taking their time! Do you have any red flags as a sponsor? {broken previous sponsorship undertakings, charges of assault on relatives, lacking evidence to show support of spouse, divorce issues, bankruptcy, tax debt, PR status issues, etc)

Last edited:

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi,
Does anybody know how to contact New Delhi Visa office? We trying to get status update on TRV application. We tried calling 11 4178 2000, but not able hear the options, there is a lot of disturbance.

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Thank you! That page has only web form and email id, both of them take several business days to get response.
Is there a phone number which we can call?
I'll start by saying that my wife's visa office is Beirut, Lebanon... so not really a professional in that field! But I can tell you that the phone line for our visa office hasn't been working for the past couple of days...

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
I just spoke with an IRCC agent. He told me that all the processing of our application is complete and it is now in queue for decision.
God knows how long this queue is and when they would make a decision!
They give me same reply....

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
Hello ,
My wife got her PPR in india through spousal sponsorship .my question is as VFS is not picking up the call ,can anybody suggest me how to send passport for submission or how to arrange through vfs’s bluedart services?

thank you
Congratulations

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
Hello ,
My wife got her PPR in india through spousal sponsorship .my question is as VFS is not picking up the call ,can anybody suggest me how to send passport for submission or how to arrange through vfs’s bluedart services?

thank you
Your timeline...plz reply....

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
How are you guys getting all these updates? Our application was received on February 24th and we are still at the AOR1 stage. We don't even have a SA. IRCC agents say that it's a very long process now, yet a lot of people are moving with their applications

I think im in a similar situation. I recieved AOR1 in March but since then its dead silent...

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
We have a question if anyone can help!
We were asked to submit additional doc. In the SA letter, its mentioned our files ill be forwarded to NDVO. And to submit additional information, you must email the visa office listed above (which is NDVO) through Web forms. It is also mentioned that if we cannot send the form electronically, then courier it to CPC Sydney. So why is it 2 different locations? We submitted it to NDVO- IRCC Web forms. Should we also submit it to CPC Sydney IRCC Webform?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We have a question if anyone can help!
We were asked to submit additional doc. In the SA letter, its mentioned our files ill be forwarded to NDVO. And to submit additional information, you must email the visa office listed above (which is NDVO) through Web forms. It is also mentioned that if we cannot send the form electronically, then courier it to CPC Sydney. So why is it 2 different locations? We submitted it to NDVO- IRCC Web forms. Should we also submit it to CPC Sydney IRCC Webform?
If you submitted electronically through web form as requested, you're done. The instructions for Sydney are if you can't submit electronically. Different locations for different formats. Don't overthink.