+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

P-Chaud

Sep 15, 2020
Hi "Phalos thanks ur reply

Kindly this is my status on ECASE it's IN PROCESS still waiting for the golden line "We started processing......etc" but my third ghost update was 22 November, on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted”, but there was no visible difference or update inside. is it a good sign?

Permanent Residence

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 13, 2020.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on September 18, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.
if you don't mind can you let me know how much % process done mentioned in your profile after medical received status

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello, I have a question regarding Biometrics. Around a month ago my spouse's biometric in the application updated to completed ( he had done biometrics 1-2 years ago for PR), does this mean he no longer needs to take biometric, even though the VFS services are starting up again next week?
You are correct, he doesn't need to do biometrics again.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Finally I got DM as a sponsor although after 5 attempts I still couldn't submit a CSE and provide an update that I am employed.

maine828

Nov 8, 2020
hey guys just an update someone from family sponsorship got there PPR and their app was transferred at ottawa visa office.. by the way they waited like almost 3 weeks.. i'm hoping we could receive PPR too..

Reactions: Sheena S

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
if you don't mind can you let me know how much % process done mentioned in your profile after medical received status
This question does not make sense. The % process is a simple 'days since application received divided by 365.' It wouldn't change because of the medical status or ANY other actual processing change, ONLY because of the increment of days.

Reactions: Ksavier

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi Guys.. As you know VFS started limited slots for BIL appointments.. Per the website, folks in HYDERABAD can book their appointments staring 25th Nov, but I have been trying the entire day but unable to book.. Anyone who was able to book it for Hyderabad or any other city in India please advise how were you able to do it.. I am able to open the VFS webform but when I select Hyderabad, it says cannot book at this time and when I select a different city it's asking for application details..

P-Chaud

Sep 15, 2020
This question does not make sense. The % process is a simple 'days since application received divided by 365.' It wouldn't change because of the medical status or ANY other actual processing change, ONLY because of the increment of days.
I have submitted file on June 30th 2020 right now percentage shows 41% ( within last 5 days it increase 1% after every 2 days) medical bio-metric are submitted. If i agree with your formula than why
Feb applicant profile shows 64% it should be around 80%

• Haha
Reactions: Ksavier

Sandy9090

Jun 21, 2019
Hi Guys.. As you know VFS started limited slots for BIL appointments.. Per the website, folks in HYDERABAD can book their appointments staring 25th Nov, but I have been trying the entire day but unable to book.. Anyone who was able to book it for Hyderabad or any other city in India please advise how were you able to do it.. I am able to open the VFS webform but when I select Hyderabad, it says cannot book at this time and when I select a different city it's asking for application details..
You have to fill out a form at https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/appointments/. Put your application number in BIL no1. After confirming, you will add more details and upload your BIL letter then, submit the form. you should get confirmation email that states you BIL request is acknowledged and they will send you further details on time and date of you Biometric appointment

Arun0_9kumar

Oct 29, 2019
I have submitted the application for spouse sponsorship on Feb 2020 and file has moved to NDVO by Sep 2020. Since then, I don't see any update from NDVO.

Any one knows, which month application process going on from NDVO?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I have submitted the application for spouse sponsorship on Feb 2020 and file has moved to NDVO by Sep 2020. Since then, I don't see any update from NDVO.

Any one knows, which month application process going on from NDVO?
There's an NDVO thread you'll be able to see there. You have a bit of a wait.

Stargaze

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi "Phalos thanks ur reply

Kindly this is my status on ECASE it's IN PROCESS still waiting for the golden line "We started processing......etc" but my third ghost update was 22 November, on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted”, but there was no visible difference or update inside. is it a good sign?

Permanent Residence

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 13, 2020.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on September 18, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.
I think its more detailed in gckey. You can linked your account to gckey to view your full detailed and uldated regarding your application

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Hello anyone from PAkistan applied? What are your timelines?

We applied Feb 6th
Medical/SA/Bio done March 6th
Since then it has been silent.

Unsure what the status is and getting worried now..