+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

maine828

Nov 8, 2020
Hello anyone from PAkistan applied? What are your timelines?

We applied Feb 6th
Medical/SA/Bio done March 6th
Since then it has been silent.

Unsure what the status is and getting worried now..
maybe your sponsor can call a member of parliament in their place.. MP are very helpful to assist..

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I think its more detailed in gckey. You can linked your account to gckey to view your full detailed and uldated regarding your application
Dear "Stargaze

I linked my app 8-Sep after third GH here's what it showing my account nothing changed

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - October 1, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results

• October 1, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents

• We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics

• We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  • Estimated remaining processing time: 12 Week(s)
  • 78% complete

So any experience?????

maine828

Nov 8, 2020
Dear "Stargaze

I linked my app 8-Sep after third GH here's what it showing my account nothing changed

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  • 78% complete

So any experience?????
have you received decision made in ECAS for principal applicant?

Stargaze

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Dear "Stargaze

Application status

Latest update:

• 78% complete

So any experience?????
I didn't experience any ghost message, when i receive notification, there is a always update or there is always an important message

Elliotm1

Jan 30, 2020
Still waiting on AOR1, meanwhile people who submitted in August are receiving it... my application is confirmed to have been received on February 13th.

wondering if I should bite the bullet and cough up another 1,500 to submit another application. at this rate it will probably be processed before this one that seems stuck in perpetual limbo...

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Still waiting on AOR1, meanwhile people who submitted in August are receiving it... my application is confirmed to have been received on February 13th.

wondering if I should bite the bullet and cough up another 1,500 to submit another application. at this rate it will probably be processed before this one that seems stuck in perpetual limbo...
I dont think u can have 2 apps going at same time, u have to withdraw the first, that will take a lot of time too maybe.

Reactions: Ksavier

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014

If you want to take chance, you can call the IRCC agent and ask them to process the refund and cancel the application. Once they confirmed you are eligible for a refund and canceling the file right away, send a new package with newly dated signatures and update communication evidence and be hopeful that it will go faster than your old one.

Reactions: Ksavier

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

Have you contacted IRCC to determine whether there is a temporary file number assigned? I'd really suggest finding out whatever you can about the original app before withdrawing and reapplying.

There are of course cases where things are lost - but this is rare. It's also possible that it is moving and for some reason messages to you (mail or email) have not been received.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019

If your file haven't start processing u can use the same payment receipts,