+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Dream_2020

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
So I got GCMS notes for my application. They have not even started the “Eligibility” process for PA. Status says “Not Started.” And it has been 8 months since we applied.

This is getting ridiculous. I dont believe a single word that they increased the capacity by 66%.
Can u share your Timeline with us

Rahulmodi9669

Dec 13, 2018
So I got GCMS notes for my application. They have not even started the “Eligibility” process for PA. Status says “Not Started.” And it has been 8 months since we applied.

This is getting ridiculous. I dont believe a single word that they increased the capacity by 66%.
Exactly same for me!!! Bio and Medicals were done back in March and since then the file has been accumulating dust and thats it nothing is being processed!
Timeline :
File Received: Feb 12th
Biometrics request: 24th Feb
Medical request : 28th Feb
SA : 4th March
File Transfer to CPC Mississauga: 6th March
Radio silence since then...

Reactions: NK^2

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
I watched this video on Saturday, a meeting between Spousal Sponsorship Advocates and multiple MP's of multiple parties. Please watch the part at 1:02:40 until 1:03:19.
I did not know what to feel: anger? Frustration? Disappointment? More? I don't know, but it's too much.

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
I watched this video on Saturday, a meeting between Spousal Sponsorship Advocates and multiple MP's of multiple parties. Please watch the part at 1:02:40 until 1:03:19.
I did not know what to feel: anger? Frustration? Disappointment? More? I don't know, but it's too much.
I know it's getting tougher and tougher. I have been waiting myself since January. Don't allow the disappointment of this affecting your piece of mind. It just doesn't help! Be strong!

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Sponsorship

1.We received your application to sponsor DXXXF on January 9, 2020.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 29, 2020.
3.We started processing your application on January 28, 2020.

Permanent Residence

1.We received DXXXF application for permanent residence on January 9, 2020.
2.We sent DXXXF medical instructions on Febuary 10,2020.To avoid delays, please provide us with the information
requested as soon as possible.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
3. Medical results have been received

No AOR2 is it normal?? should I be worried ?
anybody has the same pattern ??

Since then no Update

I am on the same boat. No AOR 2, no updates on file transfer or on my GCKey...

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Thanks for your reply

Do you have any experience when the letter (SA) saying "The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing." is this normal? I think they did not send yet cuz if they sent it should be "has been forwarded to the...etc"

appreciate if anyone can share their experience.
I have almost the same timeline as you, i recieved medical and SA/Bio before the pandemic hit back in March. Since then its complete silence. I have not heard of my file transfer to LVO yet either . AOR1 did not contain such information and neither did I recieve another communication stating that is been moved.

Did you receive a separate letter?

$hwetaD

May 16, 2020
Exactly same for me!!! Bio and Medicals were done back in March and since then the file has been accumulating dust and thats it nothing is being processed!
Timeline :
File Received: Feb 12th
Biometrics request: 24th Feb
Medical request : 28th Feb
SA : 4th March
File Transfer to CPC Mississauga: 6th March
Radio silence since then...
Same here.. no response after file transferred to CPC Mississauga.

$hwetaD

May 16, 2020
Anyone here with additional Medical requests? I mean did they ask you to do some extra tests even after submitting initial medical results