+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
any news from CPC-M, I noticed that not a single indian get a PPR request in this October month if I am wrong?? I got ghost update last to last week but i got nothing from CPC-M, no email , no letter nothing ?? i do not know whats going on with Indian??/
Nothing here!

Dream_2020

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Guys, anyone whose application moved to Ottawa on 30th Sept got AOR2 or Pre-arrival? Our application changed to "Application received" on 16th Oct morning but no update after that. Just panicking since Ottawa was giving AOR2 in 7 days and pre-arrival within a week after that. Our file moved to Ottawa on 30th Sept.
IF you application status changed to Application Received, it means that you've actually received AOR2

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
IF you application status changed to Application Received, it means that you've actually received AOR2
Really? cause I've never received AOR2 from LVO, just status change to App Received and 19 days later I got a ghost update....I thought LVO always sends AOR2 no?

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
So I got GCMS notes for my application. They have not even started the “Eligibility” process for PA. Status says “Not Started.” And it has been 8 months since we applied.

This is getting ridiculous. I dont believe a single word that they increased the capacity by 66%.

Reactions: DilanCayan