+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Rizwan.169

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Applicant : Feb 28 2020 File received
AOR : 12 March 2020
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if they are still processing my application even I didn't receive my biometrics or medical request yet? In my account it says we are processing your background check. so I don't know if they are waiting for the biometrics first before they do the checks. If you have any idea, please let me know. thanks!
Called ircc agent he say we are doing background check. But without Biometrics it's possible ?

febi

Dec 20, 2019
canada
Category........
FAM
In my case , the SA letter [On Oct14] said will be moved to NDVO , but yesterday I received an update from Nova scotia Sydney asking for update PCC since the submitted one has expired . The request letter came from Sydney , which implies the file is still under process here . If it had been moved then the request must have come from the corresponding Visa Office right.

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
In my case , the SA letter [On Oct14] said will be moved to NDVO , but yesterday I received an update from Nova scotia Sydney asking for update PCC since the submitted one has expired . The request letter came from Sydney , which implies the file is still under process here . If it had been moved then the request must have come from the corresponding Visa Office right.
Until you see a "Moved to Visa Office XYZ" status, it has not been moved yet. The SA letter, which I have received too one day prior to you receiving it, states that it WILL be moved... sadly nothing has moved since they sent out those letters.
Which reminds me to ask CCarter, have you sent out your CSQ app?

Reactions: febi and DiiDii