February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
They want $$$$$$$ like students are preferred category not spouses, no matter what they write, we R ALL BEING IGNORED not even AORs for 5-6 months. Some fools reacted to news of protests " why cant you guys go meet your spouses wherever they reside" They don't realize suffering of loneliness. I bet not a single file is seen after mid FEB, very sad

Reactions: Ksavier

stylequeen

Jan 10, 2019
Meaning we should write Civid 19 as the purpose of our visit or what? Am totally confused abt what purpose we should states.
This is an extract from their web page:
On this page
How to apply for a visitor visa
If you’re eligible to travel to Canada at this time, you need to tell us, so we can prioritize the processing of your application.

We’re prioritizing applications for essential and non-discretionary travel during this time. You also must meet all regular visitor visa eligibility and admissibility requirements.

Step 1: Apply online
If you need a visitor visa to travel to Canada, you must apply online for one. Only online applications will be accepted and processed.

Step 2: Fill out the form
When answering the question on the application form about the purpose of travel, enter the following information exactly as written to make sure your application is prioritized:

• For question 1 a) purpose of travel, choose “other” from the drop-down menu.
  • For question 1 b) description field, write “COVID-19” exactly like this (you must use capital letters).

You can read up some more via this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing.

Cheers

Reactions: KATHIA08

Stargaze

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Biometrics request is a prerequisite for a background check. You submit biometrics, then the background check occurs and only after that you get a decision, which is either to grant a visa or to refuse one.
I am referring for trv temporary resident visa... your referring to Permanent residence visa

Stargaze

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
What's with so many question marks and the interrogatory tone? We're all helping each other here, so learn to be polite and frame your queries accordingly.
Although some good fellow has replied to your question, you for sure didn't deserve a response.
How do you know that i am in a interrogatory tone? It’s a question mark, it means i am asking. That’s how i type.
I didn’t mean anything. That’s not a exclamation point thou. Exclamatory sentence is a sentence that shows strong feeling or excitement FYI. Just you know the difference of ? and !... You are judgemental. You’re making issues. Sorry if you feel that way on how i question, it was misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoprooter

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
How do you know that i am in a interrogatory tone? It’s a question mark, it means i am asking. That’s how i type.
I didn’t mean anything. That’s not a exclamation point thou. Exclamatory sentence is a sentence that shows strong feeling or excitement FYI. Just you know the difference of ? and !... You are judgemental. You’re making issues. Sorry if you feel that way on how i question, it was misunderstanding.
All Good!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
SAMPLE AOR 1 top urgent part 2 things we get APP no. and UCI No. :-

DATE xxxxxxxxxx

Application number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sponsor’s UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sponsor's NAME + ADDRESS

Dear XXXXXXXXXX

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on XX/XX/20XX on behalf of the following member(s):

XXXXXX XXXXXX

Reactions: KATHIA08

saedabolus

Mar 10, 2020
I am in AOR1 stage since March 11. I emailed the local visa office (tel aviv) where my sponsorship application should go to eventually and I got this reply: " This immigration file is in the initial stages of processing and is in queue for review by an officer."

I know my file is still in Nova Scotia but in queue response means they are working on files?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I am in AOR1 stage since March 11. I emailed the local visa office (tel aviv) where my sponsorship application should go to eventually and I got this reply: " This immigration file is in the initial stages of processing and is in queue for review by an officer."

I know my file is still in Nova Scotia but in queue response means they are working on files?
Shalom. "In queue". a line of people, vehicles, etc, waiting for something: a queue at the theatre.

In this case we are waiting for Sydney to resume operations (in queue)

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
I am referring for trv temporary resident visa... your referring to Permanent residence visa
I was talking about TRV. Please follow the link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html#biometric-process

3. We process your application
After we get your biometrics, we start processing your application. See how long it takes to process your application.

If we need more information from you, we’ll contact you.
As you see, the processing starts after CIC receives biometrics

Last edited:

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Why it's happening why it's taking this long.
Sydney nova scotia had b less covid cases still they r sitting. just an AOR1 made us wait more than 6 months

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Why it's happening why it's taking this long.
Sydney nova scotia had b less covid cases still they r sitting. just an AOR1 made us wait more than 6 months
My Documents was sent to the Visa Office in my country and I've completed everything (Medical, Biometric and I have paid my PPR fee) I can't understand why I haven't received a Passport request as yet...I feel completely hopeless

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
My Documents was sent to the Visa Office in my country and I've completed everything (Medical, Biometric and I have paid my PPR fee) I can't understand why I haven't received a Passport request as yet...I feel completely hopeless
It seems to me quite a few people who have had their medical/biometric done are stuck at eligibility and security portion of the background check.