+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

DGBRSA

Feb 2, 2020
It seems to me quite a few people who have had their medical/biometric done are stuck at eligibility and security portion of the background check.
My timeline is almost identical to yours, and has been at CPC-Mississauga since March 9th. Have you also not received an AOR2 from CPC-Mississauga? It doesn't seem like they've even started processing my application yet, as still says "Application Received" in Application Status.

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
on another forum I see persons that had put their application in since last year March - September just getting passport request, and COVID 19 wasn't around then so i would like to know what's IRCC's excuse.

May 21, 2020
how to link it online ? mine application sent on 13 feb
There are only 5 attempts allowed everyday to Link an Application after which the account is locked for 24 hours
1. Press Link application to this Account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
3. First Name, Last Name & DOB - Fill PA's details here
OR
3. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
4. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details
5. Fill PA's info for the option you selected above and not both at the same time
6. Put the Details of the City where the PA plans to reside after getting PR, this info should match with what you put in form IMM0008
7. Put Marital Status as what you put in your application.
8. Put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)
NOTE: Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE also works.

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
on another forum I see persons that had put their application in since last year March - September just getting passport request, and COVID 19 wasn't around then so i would like to know what's IRCC's excuse.

Before Covid applications normally took at least 12 months. So now, who knows.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
It seems that they have not touched any application yet :( May GOD some staff go there in Sydney

Reactions: lucky1990

Ammy7009

Aug 2, 2020
My timeline is almost identical to yours, and has been at CPC-Mississauga since March 9th. Have you also not received an AOR2 from CPC-Mississauga? It doesn't seem like they've even started processing my application yet, as still says "Application Received" in Application Status.
I gave the same case. My file is stuck with CPC-Missisauga since March 7th. No AOR2 yet. Online it just shows status as Submitted.

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
No AOR2 officially. The agent did confirm the police check was complete, and the eligibility and security were pending. Something along those lines.

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
There are people waiting 2 years too on that Facebook group. Not sure if the resident country has anything to do with it as well. The process is so ambiguous, and the public doesn’t know what happens behind those doors they can hide behind it.

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
There are people waiting 2 years too on that Facebook group. Not sure if the resident country has anything to do with it as well. The process is so ambiguous, and the public doesn’t know what happens behind those doors they can hide behind it.
Somebody updated the spread sheet today with DM and PPR please tell me this is for real

Reactions: NK^2