AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Did the program assistant write anything of significance?
Nah, she/he just messed up my wife's PCC, saying that both US and Philippine PCCs are in the file. The problem is that my wife has never been in Philippines and we submitted a Russian and a US PCCs.

I don't think it's a big deal but they screwed up by doing just that little of a job :)

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
We did already. We have received AOR on March 3rd but that's it, no other updates after that.

Do you think it is possible for us to apply for a tourist/temporary resident visa? I have read that the Immigration allows immediate family members provided that they are coming here for essential purposes such as to stay with their loved ones. Please correct me if I misunderstood their announcement.
Yes you can. I recently got my spouse's TRV approved. The processing times are long but sponsorship applications have gone into oblivion. So better try your luck on this.

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
That she wants to visit her husband as it's been a long time and it is not for tourism purpose. Also mentioned that the SSP Application is on process.
[/QUOTE
Is she working? Which counrtry? I was planning too..but since i dnt work now, i was really hesitant to go ahead with this idea.

Reactions: Ksavier

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Do you think it is possible for us to apply for a tourist/temporary resident visa? I have read that the Immigration allows immediate family members provided that they are coming here for essential purposes such as to stay with their loved ones. Please correct me if I misunderstood their announcement.
You can apply for TRV of course. Note the 'allowing family members' is an exception to the covid travel restrictions. It is NOT a guarantee they will grant you a visa. What it means is that if you get the visa, you can travel.

As noted, some are getting TRVs, I'm just noting that the TRV and the exemption from the covid restrictions for immediate family members are separate things.

Reactions: Banana28

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
Yes she's working. But even if you aren't working anymore but can otherwise show strong personal or financial ties to your home country, you're good.

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Yes she's working. But even if you aren't working anymore but can otherwise show strong personal or financial ties to your home country, you're good.
Yeah my wife is not working and she has not much financial ties to home country. What personal ties you think we can show?

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
Yes you can. I recently got my spouse's TRV approved. The processing times are long but sponsorship applications have gone into oblivion. So better try your luck on this.
Congrats with the TRV, could you please share the below info if you don't mind. Thanks
Did you show any immovable assets in the application?
Which country is PA from?
Had any previous visit visa rejection?
Thanks

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
Congrats with the TRV, could you please share the below info if you don't mind. Thanks
Did you show any immovable assets in the application?
Which country is PA from?
Had any previous visit visa rejection?
Thanks
Did you show any immovable assets in the application? No
Which country is PA from? India
Had any previous visit visa rejection? Yes, TRV Refused in December 2019.

blaze123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Congratulations with the TRV... Were you asked to give Biometrics? as the VFS centres in India are closed was wondering how to get your biometrics done?

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
Congratulations with the TRV... Were you asked to give Biometrics? as the VFS centres in India are closed was wondering how to get your biometrics done?
As already mentioned, her visa was refused in December 2019. So the biometrics are already on file. I think once provided, they're valid for 10 years.

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
@Hoprooter thanks for your response!
Could you please let me know your timeline when you applied and when you got acceptance did you apply under covid19 ?
Did you manage to get visa stamped or waiting for passport request for the same.
My profile is similar to yours one rejection PA from india working Fulltime have applied on june 30 no update yet. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: KATHIA08