+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Yan01

Jun 22, 2020
Our application was recieved as per courier last 7 feb 2020. I have yet to receive an email from them though. Anyone with the same situation?

Yan01

Jun 22, 2020
I received a reply to my web form request. It is, as expected I guess, a simple form letter saying "When an application is received by IRCC, it can take several weeks before the processing begins. There will be no record in the system until the processing has begun." and padded out a bit.
May I know when you submitted your application? I have to get a reply that they have received ours. We submitted ours last feb 7

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I am a Sponsor and I didn't add myself as a Representative in the sponsorship application . Will I be able get the GCMS note for my spouse by signing the consent form from her?

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Our application was recieved as per courier last 7 feb 2020. I have yet to receive an email from them though. Anyone with the same situation?
Feb 11th Applicant nothing yet.
If time is all I have I will waste it all on you-JB

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Still no AOR as of today. How about you?
No Aor yet submitted a web form and their reply was that they have my application and they will work according to the date they recieved, it's been 4 n half months now. Their standard time is 45 to 60 days in some cases 90 days max.
Due to covid I think they r going to take double time. It's so frustrating

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hi everyone,
This is my few question< if any one help me please, greatly appreciate.
thank you in advance.

1.-)App status reason:_ Inventory-SPR
2). application status 2 (for PA applicant):- TFR eligibilty means.

plz explain

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
hello everyone here
how are you all
did anyone got news ?? emil anything just feeling sad bc its taking foreve
i sent emil in march 12 asking for new MD forum bc the first was has worng date of birth but they didnt got back to me till may and said we will send u new one in due cours thats all

this coivd didnt make anything easy

Reactions: Omolola.a

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi everyone,
This is my few question< if any one help me please, greatly appreciate.
thank you in advance.

1.-)App status reason:_ Inventory-SPR
2). application status 2 (for PA applicant):- TFR eligibilty means.

plz explain
Is this from your GCMC notes? Whats your assessment on page 2 and the note (recent) in the last pages

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Hey guys, the country is opening up in all provinces. Has CIC started to work on applications of Canadians sponsoring their spouses so they can live with their families here in Canada ?