+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
My App is in Background check, it is almost 5 months after PAL.

I checked with all offices, those who issues my documents i.e Nikha office, HR department of my Company, University, Banks, local Police office, Friends who gave letters etc but IRCC or any other never contacted them to verify my Documents,

Question...
WHAT TYPE OF BACKGROUND CHECK IRCC IS DOING?

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
sorry i missed to mention that the letter is for my wife name, on the top it was mentioned my wife name (applicant). my wife never married before. this is her first marriage. why they are asking on my wife name??
one more thing they never mention that divorce certificate for spouse but they only mention that divorce certificate.

--- S A S (applicant name )
two points in IRCC letter

1)medical request
2)divorce letter ?? i am asking divorce letter for who?? for sponsor or for applicant?

They asked us for a divorce certificate for a marriage that never happened. My patience is gone and I am full of anger.

Fleurdelys

May 2, 2020
It's super frustrating.
It is - we wrote to our MP today and i requested the GC notes more than 1 month ago. My husband had to redo his medical although the first one was still valid for 6 months (?) and he also had to get the police certificate for a second time… sounds like they’re starting to process our file all over again. I’m a Quebec resident, we’ve been married for 10 years and we have no dépendants. Our case is super straight forward …

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
It is - we wrote to our MP today and i requested the GC notes more than 1 month ago. My husband had to redo his medical although the first one was still valid for 6 months (?) and he also had to get the police certificate for a second time… sounds like they’re starting to process our file all over again. I’m a Quebec resident, we’ve been married for 10 years and we have no dépendants. Our case is super straight forward …
I don't know what they're doing. I've never married, no kids. We had silence for so long then they asked for a divorce certificate for someone he never married. I ordered the notes and have been waiting as well.

Fleurdelys

May 2, 2020
I don't know what they're doing. I've never married, no kids. We had silence for so long then they asked for a divorce certificate for someone he never married. I ordered the notes and have been waiting as well.
Euh I’m sorry - sounds terrible ! Hang in there ! I’m hoping our turn will come soon !

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
After a year and a half of limbo, IRCC asked us for another medical exam and additional documents in July. Now we are in limbo again. What’s up with these people? I see 2021 apps are flying through ☹. 2nd anniversary coming up soon and I haven’t seen my wife in two years.

Rahulmodi9669

Dec 13, 2018
After a year and a half of limbo, IRCC asked us for another medical exam and additional documents in July. Now we are in limbo again. What’s up with these people? I see 2021 apps are flying through ☹. 2nd anniversary coming up soon and I haven’t seen my wife in two years.
I feel the same and we are in very similar situation man! This is so depressing and stressful for us.
Im a feb 2020 applicant and got remedical on 28th July, completed the test within 4 days and after that its radio silence again. i just dont know what to do now.
Our 2nd anniversary is already gone two months back. We were very hopeful after the remedical request and getting the file cleared within couple of weeks.
This is completely disheartening seeing people who submitted their files in Sept 2020 which is nearly 6 months after we submitted getting to see their spouse within a year and here we are waiting for any signs of hope.
There worst part is, we cant do anything about this slow, sluggish and poor resource management of IRCC.

• Sad
Reactions: NK^2