+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Question guys...are people getting Pre-Arrival and PPR without giving biometrics?
I have read this on the other forum and also very curious to find out how true is this?! Because we got pre-arrival 2 weeks ago and that was it. Nothing after that. In my case the PA is from India and biometrics is still pending.

Hope its true and someone is not joking around.

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I have read this on the other forum and also very curious to find out how true is this?! Because we got pre-arrival 2 weeks ago and that was it. Nothing after that. In my case the PA is from India and biometrics is still pending.

Hope its true and someone is not joking around.
I am in the same situation...PA from India and biometrics is closed.

I actually was looking into booking my tickets to go to Dubai and PA will meet me there to give biometric...curious to know.

DilanCayan

Oct 13, 2020
Hello everyone, are application February 21 2020 , today l called immigration and are application move to China Shanghai I did not understand why because my husband from Turkey. ( she told me it can be any country they can move )

He did medical and biometric in September
Anyone knows why???

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello everyone, are application February 21 2020 , today l called immigration and are application move to China Shanghai I did not understand why because my husband from Turkey. ( she told me it can be any country they can move )

He did medical and biometric in September
Anyone knows why???
They will do that to share the workload of VO's that have many files. Nothing to be worried about, could be a positive thing as your file might be looked at faster than if it went to the normal VO.

Reactions: DilanCayan

brolindevine

Dec 7, 2019
I just received SA today which is obviously great. What doesn’t seem so great is the letter they sent me said they are forwarding her application to Bogotá. Which is in Columbia. My wife lives in CAMBODIA. Did the visa office mess up? This isn’t the right place to send it, no?
I know it can be sent to different countries. This makes me nervous just because the countries have such similar names.

febi

Dec 20, 2019
canada
Category........
FAM
Additional document request came in for our application . PCC from applicant's country since previous one had expired . They have given 1 of 3 ways to submit the document .
Either the GcKey Portal : which shows an option for submitting the requested additional document by its name
or via webform
or to send to sydney via mail.

Any idea which one could yield faster acknowledgement ?? Is the Gckey Submission or sending via webform preferred in this case?