+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

drfedora

Oct 23, 2020
Anyone who sent photo for PR card at Edmonton office? After sending photo how much time they take to dispatch the card? Any idea anyone?
I read on the CIC website that once you upload the photo on the PR confirmation portal, it will take 2 weeks to get the card

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys

I am March 4th applicant.

permanent residence Application status " complete "

you entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on February 6, 2021 and became a permanent resident.

It shows like this today BUT I haven't received COPR yet. Usually how long does it take to get COPR after this message?

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi guys

I am March 4th applicant.

permanent residence Application status " complete "

you entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on February 6, 2021 and became a permanent resident.

It shows like this today BUT I haven't received COPR yet. Usually how long does it take to get COPR after this message?
You should have got COPR via email or on your Gckey account. Cz without Copr it wouldnt say complete. I guess.

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
You should have got COPR via email or on your Gckey account. Cz without Copr it wouldnt say complete. I guess.
Yes. That is why I posted this one. I haven't received any email yet. And my gckey is locked by my lawyer and she said she haven't received anything yet.

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Does it still show in process on ecas for both sides?
Yes. I even called once and they were like "we are processing your background check". They have been processing my background check for 2 months now. When did you apply?