+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

SanDhu61

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
Hi! I applied for inland + owp on 18 feb anyone up for a whats app group link?

Reginaldo

Mar 3, 2020
Hi,
I sent my PR and OWP application under spousal sponsorship to Mississauga on the 24th of February but i haven't gotten a confirmation of receipt and also I think i only paid for open work permit ($155) along with the PR fees($1040) + Biometrics ($85). Will it constitute a problem?

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi,
I sent my PR and OWP application under spousal sponsorship to Mississauga on the 24th of February but i haven't gotten a confirmation of receipt and also I think i only paid for open work permit ($155) along with the PR fees($1040) + Biometrics ($85). Will it constitute a problem?
Yes, you need to also pay for OWP HOLDER fee. The complete fee for the OWP should be $255. Call IRCC and ask them if it is ok for you to pay the open work permit holder fee and send it through web form.

IrinaRC

Feb 23, 2020
I thought of this when my husband and I were going through the process. We had the option to do either Inland or Outland and we chose to do Outland after doing our research and studying the spreadsheets. Grateful now that we did as it took less than three months.

I definitely feel for Inland applicants, though truthfully there are still Outland applicants who end up taking a year or more, as well.
You did well. In my case (I am Cuban) me and my husband (Canadian) unfortunately we didn´t have that option cause the Canadian Embassy in Cuba is not doing that service anymore there since 2019, so they told me to go to Mexico or Inland. So We chose inland even when is more time cause the Mexican times are not a big difference and if we go to Mexico is more money and more time anyway. Hope you get it soon.

Fishy79

Mar 5, 2020
Hi Everyone ,

New to the group , applied for PR via mail end of February confirmed it was received via courier only. I did not include OWP application with my PR . Can I apply online for the OWP now or do I have to wait until I receive acceptance of my PR ?

LATIKA1610

Apr 4, 2019
Hi.. i sent my husbands application on 21st feb from india through courier mentioning that i was goin back in march n nw i m here. Courier service says the package was delievered on 25th feb, but i didnot get any confirmation mail or anything. How can i know that? Please reply

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi.. i sent my husbands application on 21st feb from india through courier mentioning that i was goin back in march n nw i m here. Courier service says the package was delievered on 25th feb, but i didnot get any confirmation mail or anything. How can i know that? Please reply
Hi there, if your application was delivered, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt email from IRCC in about 6 to 8 weeks. The email will likely be received by the sponsor.

rbector

Dec 1, 2018
I am on PGWP and have sent out the application on February 5, 2020, arrived there on February 7, 2020.
Looking forward to receive AOR soon now.

Reactions: OverIt

nespinoza

Mar 5, 2020
Hi,

I sent my application to sponsor my husband in January 16, 2020 siince then i have not received any confirmation from immigration I am worried my application has been lost should i continue to wait or resend my application?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi,

I sent my application to sponsor my husband in January 16, 2020 siince then i have not received any confirmation from immigration I am worried my application has been lost should i continue to wait or resend my application?
Sometimes there is a delay, but you can try calling them.