+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Also when the biometrics reminder is sent there’s an application number on it. Can it be used to link to the GC Key?
You can link your PR application when you receive an AOR, i have received the biometrics reminder on June 17, and reveived an AOR on Aug 17, I linked my PR application when i received AOR

Reactions: Underhill

2eunji1201

Aug 18, 2020
Hello, I finally got to link my PR application today.
I NEVER got my AOR, but I tried to link the application with my UCI number and family name, ant it finally worked.

I sent my application to Mississauga on 18th,Feb.
so here's my time line

- Feb 19th : application documents have delivered
- June 17 th : received the Biometrics reminder email
- Aug 18th : OWP file linked
- Sep 4th : PR application linked

I don't know why I haven't got my AOR file, but finally I'm relieved that I'm able to link my file.
if you sent the documents similar date, you can probably try the same way with me.

Reactions: edenfair

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Hello, I finally got to link my PR application today.
I NEVER got my AOR, but I tried to link the application with my UCI number and family name, ant it finally worked.

I sent my application to Mississauga on 18th,Feb.
so here's my time line

- Feb 19th : application documents have delivered
- June 17 th : received the Biometrics reminder email
- Aug 18th : OWP file linked
- Sep 4th : PR application linked

I don't know why I haven't got my AOR file, but finally I'm relieved that I'm able to link my file.
if you sent the documents similar date, you can probably try the same way with me.

My dates are pretty similar to yours, just a few days after, so I'm hopeful this will work for me soon. I'm just wondering if it also shows your application in ECAS now?

2eunji1201

Aug 18, 2020
My dates are pretty similar to yours, just a few days after, so I'm hopeful this will work for me soon. I'm just wondering if it also shows your application in ECAS now?
Yeah it says just submitted now. Hopefully everything will be processed soon.

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
My OWP got approved last friday Sep 04 but haven't received the hard copy yet! is there anyone in the same situation?