+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

zapzyder

Star Member
May 5, 2020
It's getting brutal. Never understood why Immigration wasn't deemed an essential service and carried on as normal.
Totally understand and specially during this Pandemic it just got worse. The 25-50% process that gets completed in 4 to 5 months has not even started i suppose.

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Has anyone that received AOR or the Biometrics Letter with an Application Number been able to link their account online? I've been trying every combination until I'm locked out once per day, haven't been successful yet.

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
I sent a webform about not being able to link my app last week, and I just got this response:

---------

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. You may visit our website to determine when we will begin to process your application.

Once your application is in process, you may click on Add (link) your application to your account from the welcome page. Once on the Link an existing application to this account page, the information entered must match the data indicated on the form you submitted.

If you experience difficulties linking your application, we invite you to take a look at the list of common issues encountered when linking an application, and their resolutions.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

• All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
    • once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.
  • Any error messages. To do this, provide us with screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page preceding the error, and
    • error message.

Aug 29, 2019
follow up,
application received Feb 4
got random biometrics email, I called in and was told that number is TEMPORARY, so anyone trying to use that number it will not connect online.
Today I officially got email with AOR
everyone after Feb 4th be patient