+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Decsam

Feb 8, 2022
Congrats!!!! You're the first person that I see with a spouse added to their application that got ppr! I added my spouse, too, in June, I hope I receive mine in 4-5 months as well.
When you added your spouse, did you do any other follow-ups? Like webforms, or calls? And which visa office were you? Outland or inland?
I did inform IRCC through webform for my change in marital status after that I applied for GCMS notes three times last one on 29 Jan 2022, this one is pending rest all responses I received within a month.

my COR is India
Visa office is Ottawa

Reactions: maghool71

Milad.b

May 17, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I have one question can you help me for this I take a emil of cic
I have been asked to scan my passport and pay (RPRF)
How long do you think it will take to apply for my visa?

Last edited:

bhushan06

Dec 9, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon,

I had received email from CIO/BRCS with subject "Ready for Visa". This I had received on 1st Nov 2021 about 70 days ago. But somehow I missed it and I checked it today. and it had a deadline of 30 days.

It mentions "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Centralized Intake Office office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

It had following steps to completed within 30days
1. Change in Circumstances
2. Passport Requirements - Determine if you need to submit your passports.
3. Prepare your documents.

Since the deadline crossed long ago, can you please help me out what shall be my next steps now?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Carmen01

BananaMuffib

Feb 11, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon

I received my ready for visa on the 13/01/2022 to submit my passport within 30days. I then received my COPR today 11/02/2022, it says I must be in Canada on or before 14/04/2022. I unfortunately this two months notice is too short and i cannot travel to Canada before that date.
I have a Job here and cannot get off work before 14/04/2022. What can I do in this case? What options do I have of postponing my landing and what are the consequences.
Thank you very much for your time and I await your response.

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
@legalfalcon @legalfalconindia need your advice please.

I received remedical request with the following additional requirements.
Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/11

Is there any specific Travel History Info form or should I include all the requested details in a world document? Also should I include visas of each country where I worked or visited?

Last edited:

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi, I am AOR 11 Feb 2020 and haven't been requested for re-medicals since they expired on 21 Feb 2021.
I wrote a webform to IRCC on 12 Feb 22 and got a generic reply on 13 Feb 22 stating "We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible." do they usually reply this quick? Or it's just to discard requests made?

Is there anyone with expired medicals and still waiting for re-meds request?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Dear All,

Recently submitted Schedule A. Answered Yes to 1 question regarding previous visa refection. Do you think this would go to review required and delay the process further?
Secondly Made couple of minor mistakes in Schedule A like in personal history section , the month for my job Designation (same employer) was put incorrectly as June instead of July and location was put as Tampa where as it was Oldsmar ( its a metropolitan area so Oldsmar comes under Tampa Bay area)
For these reasons should I submit a new Schedule A via webform?

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi, I am AOR 11 Feb 2020 and haven't been requested for re-medicals since they expired on 21 Feb 2021.
I wrote a webform to IRCC on 12 Feb 22 and got a generic reply on 13 Feb 22 stating "We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible." do they usually reply this quick? Or it's just to discard requests made?

Is there anyone with expired medicals and still waiting for re-meds request?
@legalfalcon Could you please give me some advice about this?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Could you please give me some advice about this?

In most cases, IRCC does respond back within 5-7 business days. IF you do not hear back, you can send another web form.

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi all. I received Ready for Visa email yesterday, which mentions that I have to inform IRCC of any "Changes in Circumstances":

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform CPC-Ottawa immediately at the email address above:
  • Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
My wife is 6.5-month pregnant, do I need to let them know? I already submitted our passports for stamping.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi all. I received Ready for Visa email yesterday, which mentions that I have to inform IRCC of any "Changes in Circumstances":

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform CPC-Ottawa immediately at the email address above:
  • Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
My wife is 6.5-month pregnant, do I need to let them know? I already submitted our passports for stamping.
I do not think so. If you expect the passport back before the end of the pregnancy, I think you will have no issues.

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
I do not think so. If you expect the passport back before the end of the pregnancy, I think you will have no issues.
I expect passports back around early March. Her delivery is late April and our medical expires April 19th. That leaves us a tiny window of 2 weeks mid March to land. If we can't travel, would there be any backslash from IRCC, something like "Oh, we can't reissue your PPR cuz you failed to let us know about the baby delivery :eek::eek:" ?