Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all any news from CIO? My security was not started as per the CBSA notes requested in September. Anybody got any update whose security was pending?
AOR 19 February 2020
PNP outland ( Nova Scotia ). Medical expired. All other stages cleared except security.
@legalfalcon any news on such files from CIO whose security was pending?
Security is usually the last stage of the processing of an application. Just make sure that your eligibility is conclusively passed.

IF your eligibility is conclusively passed, then your file may have been sent for security screening. The GCMS notes are usually 30 days old when they are sent and there may have been progress made after they are released.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi all any news from CIO? My security was not started as per the CBSA notes requested in September. Anybody got any update whose security was pending?
AOR 19 February 2020
PNP outland ( Nova Scotia ). Medical expired. All other stages cleared except security.
@legalfalcon any news on such files from CIO whose security was pending?
My AOR is just a day after yours. My security was also not started till July this year when I last called them. It must have been passed after my re-medicals were cleared I suppose. You can find my timeline in the signature. Hopefully yours will come soon

SijuJoseph

Jan 26, 2020
Security is usually the last stage of the processing of an application. Just make sure that your eligibility is conclusively passed.

IF your eligibility is conclusively passed, then your file may have been sent for security screening. The GCMS notes are usually 30 days old when they are sent and there may have been progress made after they are released.
@legalfalcon Thank you for the words. My note shows
Eligibility - passed
Security - Not started
Medical - Passed ( Expired )
Info sharing - system error
There is another wording mentioned in my assessment (page 2) - 11.2 met- Ready for security. What does it mean really?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thank you for the words. My note shows
Eligibility - passed
Security - Not started
Medical - Passed ( Expired )
Info sharing - system error
There is another wording mentioned in my assessment (page 2) - 11.2 met- Ready for security. What does it mean really?

11.2 refers to the A11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which pertains to eligibility. If the notes say it is met, then you have met the eligibility for the program you applied under (FSW/CEC/PNP) and your application is ready for security screening, which is the last stage.

To read on security screening and how it is done, see https://bit.ly/3driXbc

Daliya_123

Dec 7, 2021
Hi
I had submitted PR application on February 2020. At that time I was in Canada. On April 2021 I travelled back to India, also I have updated my current address through webform with in 3 weeks of my travel. On June 2021 IRCC asked re -medical for my dependents. They had done and submitted the same with in two weeks and got approved by IRCC. After 2 months I received a mail from IRCC PR confirmation portal that ' "you can now confirm your PR status through a new and secure PR portal without an in -person interview . If you or any of your dependents are outside Canada please reply us back to mail id in a specified template format" . But at that time me and my dependents were in India and informed the same to IRCC in the prescribed format via eMail on Aug 2021. But so far we have not received any response. Can you please inform us what will be the next progress in our application, whether it will be treated as an inland or outland application. How long it will take completion of process.

@legalfalcon Expecting your expert opinion on this.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi
I had submitted PR application on February 2020. At that time I was in Canada. On April 2021 I travelled back to India, also I have updated my current address through webform with in 3 weeks of my travel. On June 2021 IRCC asked re -medical for my dependents. They had done and submitted the same with in two weeks and got approved by IRCC. After 2 months I received a mail from IRCC PR confirmation portal that ' "you can now confirm your PR status through a new and secure PR portal without an in -person interview . If you or any of your dependents are outside Canada please reply us back to mail id in a specified template format" . But at that time me and my dependents were in India and informed the same to IRCC in the prescribed format via eMail on Aug 2021. But so far we have not received any response. Can you please inform us what will be the next progress in our application, whether it will be treated as an inland or outland application. How long it will take completion of process.

@legalfalcon Expecting your expert opinion on this.
You have to just wait. It seems like IRCC never updated your change of address. If you have updated your address, just wait for a response from IRCC.

Reactions: Daliya_123

AyoTeka

Feb 6, 2021
@legalfalcon, please I need your take on my situation.
I am February 2020 AOR, according to the GCMS notes ordered November 2020, everything has been approved.
I proactively had a new medical assessment done January 2021 in hopes that it would expedite the application finalization. However, there was no update whatsoever which prompted me to order a new set of note in May 2021. The notes revealed they received the new medicals but my medical status read medicals not started. All copr and Counterfoil earlier generated now canceled. Up till now, there still hasn’t been any communication from IRCC.
Kindly render your opinion on this and any recommendation would be so appreciated.

DreamOntario

Aug 27, 2019
Hey guys. Its finally here. Our PPR came on 2 AM IST on 17th Nov 2021. The mail came from Ottawa VO.

We had done our remedicals on 17th Sept 2021 (remed request on 8th Sept 2021) and passed the same on 24th Spet 2021.

We are FSWO (Non-PNP) from India. Rest of the details are in my signature.

@legalfalcon We needed one clarification. We got our PPR when we were out of station at our parents house. Can we do the passport pickup and drop from a different City (Pune) than the permanent address shared with IRCC (Bangalore)? I understand the courier drop point needs to be same as the pickup point and we are willing to wait in Pune for the courier round trip to complete. Would you advise we go back to Bangalore before initiating the 2-way courier process?

Hi Guys,

Just recived my Golden email.

AOR : 7 Feb 2020
Remedicals done: 23 Sept 2021
Remedicals approved : 1 Oct 2021
PPR : 9 December 2021

@sud6feb : I am too in Pune and wanted to know if we can connect to get your guidance as beleive you might have already completed the process of sending the passports to VFS

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, please I need your take on my situation.
I am February 2020 AOR, according to the GCMS notes ordered November 2020, everything has been approved.
I proactively had a new medical assessment done January 2021 in hopes that it would expedite the application finalization. However, there was no update whatsoever which prompted me to order a new set of note in May 2021. The notes revealed they received the new medicals but my medical status read medicals not started. All copr and Counterfoil earlier generated now canceled. Up till now, there still hasn’t been any communication from IRCC.
Kindly render your opinion on this and any recommendation would be so appreciated.

See https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2020-aor.671226/post-9851849

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Do Canadian public schools asks for TC ( transfer certificate) for kids who immigrated from India ?
Nope not in my case. They just ask for birth certificates, visa and parents passport and visas, proof or residence.

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Nope not in my case. They just ask for birth certificates, visa and parents passport and visas, proof or residence.
Thank you so much for your reply ..when we asked for Transfer certificate from my son’s school, they are demanding a pretty high amount of money for releasing TC in the middle of the academic year ..very happy to hear your answer .. Did they asked any other school proof when you joined your kid ?