Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : My COR is USA. I received my PPR request two weeks back and our (I and my husbands') PPs are already with IRCC.. I have two questions :

1) Any timeline to receive back PPs with stamped COPR?
2) I'm pregnant and due in Feb'22 so soft landing can only be possible until Mid Dec'21. If I am unable to do that, I will need to add my dependent to our file after Feb'22. However, since our dependent will be a US citizen will I still need his COPR? Can't the baby travel to Canada as a tourist as a US passport holder?

Any response in this case is appreciated.

Stream: FSW-O (PNP) | CoR: USA | VO: Sydney | ITA: Dec 19th, 2019 | AOR: Feb. 16th, 2020 | MEP: Feb. 26th, 2020 | PPR Email: 15th Oct 2021 | PP sent: 16th Oct 2021|Awaiting PPs back from IRCC.

1. Usually 4-6 weeks.

2. If your family composition changes before you land you have to add the new family member to the application, the existing COPRs will be cancelled and new ones will be issued for all. By law, if you have not landed, and if your family composition changes you have to inform IRCC. Not doing so amounts to misrepresentation.

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Anybody recently had experience sending pp to vfs for visa stamping ? If so, pls tell me how to fill the vfs form , which ask for applicants name .. I doubt whether it is primary applicant’s name or dependents name , if it is for dependent? They asked for seperate packets for each passport but not sure how to fill the name … pls reply

Oct 30, 2021
Hello everyone, below is my timeline as of now:

Applied for Express Entry - Jan 31, 2020
ITA Received - Feb 5, 2020
AOR Received - Feb 29, 2020
Medical Passed - Mar 7, 2020
Biometrics Completed - Mar 10, 2020

Primary Office: CPC Ottawa
Secondary Office: Sydney
Group Name: CPCO COVID RFV

Last time I ordered GCMS note which was last year in December, it had the final status mentioned as APPROVED.

So far, no re-medical request.

Any updates if you could share?

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon and all you members. I received a letter from IRCC asking for a valid passport. The one one file expires in 2 months. I had already got a replacement passport and sent it via webform for both my son and I. My sons was still valid for at least a year but bcbz we want to immigrate we just decided to get a new one and jot have to worry about another passport replacement.
1. They didn’t seem to have opened the webform otherwise they would have seen the new and valid passport
2. Could this be a sign of PPR since they are requesting a valid passport or is it procedural.
we Got remeds in Feb 2021 and the last gcms notes was ready to finalize. Though security hasn’t yet started.
My timeline is OINP - Nov/Dec2019 I can’t remember AOR Feb 26 2020
March 6 Meds
Remeds Feb 2021
Valid passport request Oct 29 2021
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

thank you all

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon and all you members. I received a letter from IRCC asking for a valid passport. The one one file expires in 2 months. I had already got a replacement passport and sent it via webform for both my son and I. My sons was still valid for at least a year but bcbz we want to immigrate we just decided to get a new one and jot have to worry about another passport replacement.
1. They didn’t seem to have opened the webform otherwise they would have seen the new and valid passport
2. Could this be a sign of PPR since they are requesting a valid passport or is it procedural.
we Got remeds in Feb 2021 and the last gcms notes was ready to finalize. Though security hasn’t yet started.
My timeline is OINP - Nov/Dec2019 I can’t remember AOR Feb 26 2020
March 6 Meds
Remeds Feb 2021
Valid passport request Oct 29 2021
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

thank you all
It can take 2-6 weeks for the webforms to be processed.

If you were asked for passports, then your application is at the final stage. Unless all documents in your file are valid, a PPR cannot be sent.

Reactions: silverlinings

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
It can take 2-6 weeks for the webforms to be processed.

If you were asked for passports, then your application is at the final stage. Unless all documents in your file are valid, a PPR cannot be sent.
Thank you so much for your insight!! I’m feeling extremely hopeful after such a long wait!!!

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi,

Did anyone receive this email today?

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: ********.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Hirai

Oct 21, 2020
Hi,

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: ********.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
I did!
I got hopeful for a second there but I don't think it means anything. I got a bunch of these last year as well.

Reactions: maghool71

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi,

To some people they sent another email, saying that the previous one was sent by error.
They are not working on your application, essentially...

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Hi,

I got it a month ago for my PR application. Today, i got this for my BOWP.

fahad_61

Aug 21, 2020
Recieved email for submission of imm5669 scedual A form
Eventhough GCMS notes say case approved from 27th sept 2020
Dont know whats up