+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

bvenkata

Feb 3, 2019
Hyderabad
Congrats!!
Do you mind telling me what your GCMS notes said? Ive been placed in CPCO Covid RFV group since feb 2021 - wondering if you knew which group you and your family were assigned to.
Thanks
Thanks!
I last ordered GCMS notes in Jan of this year. I read in this forum that the latest update should be Note # 1 towards the end of the GCMS notes. This note says "File Approved and RFV". It was created on Oct2nd, 2020. Also, I don't see any comment suggesting my family and I were assigned to any one group.

Reactions: binder1232
Sep 2, 2021
I just received my Ready for Visa e-mail from CIC along with the next steps I need to take :) . I am happy as well as relieved that our family's efforts have paid off.
I am FSW-O from India. AOR Feb 2nd, 2020.
The last update before the RFV e-mail was that my family and I have passed the re-medicals. This was on May 13th.
Hey dear congratulations. Have yu got remedial request or yu did own your own

Reactions: bvenkata

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
I just received my Ready for Visa e-mail from CIC along with the next steps I need to take :) . I am happy as well as relieved that our family's efforts have paid off.
The last update before the RFV e-mail was that my family and I have passed the re-medicals. This was on May 13th.
Congrats man!!

JiMat

Aug 17, 2021
Any FSW-O from India in this Forum who are desperately waiting for an update from IRCC.?
AOR - Feb 28, 2020

I had recently requested for GCMS Notes on 4th July, still haven't got an update on the same, been 2 months now. :(
Any updates would really help!

DentOrtho

Oct 15, 2020
Congratulations

DentOrtho

Oct 15, 2020
Any FSW-O from India in this Forum who are desperately waiting for an update from IRCC.?
AOR - Feb 28, 2020

I had recently requested for GCMS Notes on 4th July, still haven't got an update on the same, been 2 months now. :(
Same...FSW O India AOR 28th February.
Applied GCMS from India and recieved on 45th day from date of application.

Final-Approved(Since September 2020)
COPR Generated with counterfoil.

Waiting for PPR mail.

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
I ordered my GCMS notes on July 25. 38 days and getgcms has not received it from IRCC yet. I am guessing probably due to the Afghan crisis
I applied for the same on July 7th, still waiting for mine. Although I got a response from getgcms team that there are several similar cases, most probably due to Afghan crisis. Hoping to see some movement on FSW-O profiles now that the 7th Sept is approaching and Canadian borders will finally open

Reactions: AnjuJohn

kkhanz96

May 27, 2020
AOR - Feb 28, 2020

Feb 17th, 2020. Done medicals twice; still have validity till the end of this year. Waiting for PPR, although I think they'll ask me for medicals once again.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
AOR - Feb 28, 2020

I also applied on 9th july, nothing get in.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hey all,

Air date 02 Feb 2020
Just to give everyone an update.
My application has not been touched since March 2020.
Last update was review required for eligibility.

I sent many multiple webforms in the last few days adding my spouse to my visa. Only received generic reponses.

Hopefully our visas come soon for one and all :)

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Thanks ! I got a request from IRCC to get my medicals done again. Why would I do it on my own :eek:?
This is great news. Hearty Congratulations!

This might be the ray of hope most of the Feb 2020 AOR outlanders were looking for.

As you primary office is CIO, your VO is Sydney,NS.

I had a couple of questions if you don't mind answering. It will be incredibly helpful.

1. Was your application atypical in any way?
2. Have you ever travelled to Canada or have any relatives in Canada
3. Do you have a job offer that was issued and still valid in Canada?

I was just trying to establish if there was something unique in your case which prompted them to approve your application. If it was just a random occurence then there is more reason for countless people like me to bear a smile. Cheers!

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Congrats ,Did you have any ADRs just before approving pr