+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I just received my Ready for Visa e-mail from CIC along with the next steps I need to take :) . I am happy as well as relieved that our family's efforts have paid off.
I am FSW-O from India. AOR Feb 2nd, 2020.
The last update before the RFV e-mail was that my family and I have passed the re-medicals. This was on May 13th.
Congrats

Reactions: bvenkata

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
I just received my Ready for Visa e-mail from CIC along with the next steps I need to take :) . I am happy as well as relieved that our family's efforts have paid off.
The last update before the RFV e-mail was that my family and I have passed the re-medicals. This was on May 13th.
Congrats !!! Could you pls tell me your NOC code ?

sufiyan92

Apr 27, 2019
Qatar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I had great hopes for FSW today since we have arrived in the ninth month of this year. If they are no longer interested to do fsw they should make it clear to the hundred thousand or so FSW aspirant who are eagerly waiting in the que. Despite the hardship of the pandemic people are spending thousands of dollars to get their paper work ready hoping for their dreams to come true. All of us have right to know....it's simply a matter of timeline and they are unable to provide that...shame, literally!!

• Sad
Reactions: Divyak1234

Hirai

Oct 21, 2020
Congrats!!
Do you mind telling me what your GCMS notes said? Ive been placed in CPCO Covid RFV group since feb 2021 - wondering if you knew which group you and your family were assigned to.
Thanks

susan333

Aug 21, 2021
I had great hopes for FSW today since we have arrived in the ninth month of this year. If they are no longer interested to do fsw they should make it clear to the hundred thousand or so FSW aspirant who are eagerly waiting in the que. Despite the hardship of the pandemic people are spending thousands of dollars to get their paper work ready hoping for their dreams to come true. All of us have right to know....it's simply a matter of timeline and they are unable to provide that...shame, literally!!

When did you get you ITA, if I may ask.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
It‘s sad really.

Shantanu275

Jun 22, 2021
Mill Creek, WA, US
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, CA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
AOR Received.
03-10-2020
IELTS Request
01-11-2020
Med's Request
08-07-2020
Med's Done....
20-07-2020
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
27-02-2023
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2023
I have to hold back my emotions, but what I can say is that I am not at all happy with how IRCC treats their future permanent residents. I applied in 2019, got my AOR in February 2020 and a month ago, I got a job offer in rural BC that fits 100% of my NOC code. I thought this is what Express Entry is all about: fill the gap between the lack of skilled workers, especially in rural parts of Canada, by recruiting highly skilled workers from abroad.

Why are they so slow and non-transparent about their processing of files? If I hadn’t ordered a GCMS information request, I would have never known that they issued a COPR in September 2020 but then put me on a COVID waiting list (CPCO COVID RFV). My online profile still says: “Latest update: Review of medical results - March 4, 2020: You passed the medical exam”, which is a blatant lie since this is not the “latest update”!

My job offer will expire if I can’t make it to Canada until the 20th of September, since they need to fill the vacancy as soon as possible. It would be a shame if this wouldn’t work out since the position and the location were exactly what I was looking for. I made that very clear in my web form request, but all they sent back was this generic reply 3 weeks later. I even attached my work contract to the request, but it seems as if they didn’t even have a look at it.

I cancelled my apartment, sold all my furniture and belongings that are not dear to my heart and cancelled my job. Due to the pandemic, I got my job back without a gap in early 2020, but I quit again this year since I had a 6-month notice period (because that’s how some German companies - especially banks - work). I’m unemployed and I’m living with my parents since August 2021, since I anticipated my move to Canada due to my job offer in BC. I can’t put my head around how IRCC imagines how this would work out: you are anticipating to move to a new country but then you are supposed to act as if you never gonna actually move because they are not keeping you up to date with the processing of your file. This might (painfully) work in some other countries, but not at all in Germany. We have an insane amount of bureaucracy that requires months, if not years of planning ahead of time. Contracts can’t be cancelled on short notice when you suddenly get a “visa issued” from IRCC.

For anyone interested, I made a YouTube channel about my move to Canada and I recently gave an update about my struggle.
Great videos on your channel -- high quality and good perspective! Hope things work out for you soon mate!

Shantanu275

Jun 22, 2021
Mill Creek, WA, US
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, CA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
AOR Received.
03-10-2020
IELTS Request
01-11-2020
Med's Request
08-07-2020
Med's Done....
20-07-2020
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
27-02-2023
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2023
Hi Guys, I requested my gcms notes mid July and after 30 days no notes were sent so I followed up. I received an email saying they will be released shortly. But no notes have been sent and its been 15 days since. What can I do? Follow up again? Or request new gcms notes?
I ordered my GCMS notes on July 25. 38 days and getgcms has not received it from IRCC yet. I am guessing probably due to the Afghan crisis

Reactions: Twinkle2500

bvenkata

Feb 3, 2019
Hyderabad
Congratulations, did you get a remedical request? And what is your vo?
Yes, I got a re-medical request on Feb2nd, 2021, exactly a year after my AOR. I got it done sometime in March and it was approved in May.

Regarding my VO...I do not know what my primary VO is. On the last GCMS that I had ordered in Jan of this year, it just says the following...
Primary Office : Central Intake Office
Secondary Office : Etobicoke IRCC
Do you know where I can locate this info regarding what my VO is in the GCMS notes?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
congratulations, after long silence find something good.