+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi everyone.

Please does anyone have any idea what's happening with outland applications? Any indication of when we should expect movement on our files?

Thank you.
According to all the last interactions that I and several other members of this forum had with IRCC in the last weeks, it does not look like there is any plan at the moment. I personally hope they will start formulating plans soon (September-October), but in terms of timeline for file approval we are still far (again, in my opinion).

That said they are still "working" on applications, so you may be one of the lucky ones and be approved in the next weeks.

Springbokkie

Jul 28, 2020
The wait is finally over.

Got my COPR today. Received the portal request on Saturday.
Been a rough ride. Thank you everyone who have been supportive during this journey
I pray and hope that everyone waiting for their COPR receive it soon.
Please share what stream you were and inland or outland?

Prakashthakar

Feb 5, 2020
In reply of my gcms notes on August 2021
Eligibility : Pass
Criminality : Pass
Medical : Pass
Info sharing : completed
Final : Approved
The decision was taken in September 2020 and in GCMS notes mention that it's valid upto March 2021
Can i rest-assure that when borders open I will get PPR/CoPR ?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
In reply of my gcms notes on August 2021
Eligibility : Pass
Criminality : Pass
Medical : Pass
Info sharing : completed
Final : Approved
The decision was taken in September 2020 and in GCMS notes mention that it's valid upto March 2021
Can i rest-assure that when borders open I will get PPR/CoPR ?
Definitely. Only the travel restrictions are stopping you right now

Hirai

Oct 21, 2020
Hi guys,
I was asked for re-meds in January this year and my file got approved within a week of that (As per the notes).
I have not heard back from them at all but while reviewing my GCMS notes, I saw some movement in June/July - can someone help me decipher it? Is it something even worth looking into?
Thanks!
Edit: Tried uploading image but its asking for a URL - any help there will also be appreciated.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi guys,
I was asked for re-meds in January this year and my file got approved within a week of that (As per the notes).
I have not heard back from them at all but while reviewing my GCMS notes, I saw some movement in June/July - can someone help me decipher it? Is it something even worth looking into?
Thanks!
Wait for September 7th, you will get passport request