+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

DentOrtho

Oct 15, 2020
FSW-O
AOR February 2020
COR India

In December 2020 webform reply my file was located at CPC Ottawa.

I had raised webform 10 days back for update on application and got the following reply today.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

@legalfalcon ,@caipsnotes
What I Can Expect on this reply...?
Is there any chance that my file would have been transferred to local visa office..?

Your guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: immicow

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
FSW-O
AOR February 2020
COR India

In December 2020 webform reply my file was located at CPC Ottawa.

I had raised webform 10 days back for update on application and got the following reply today.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

@legalfalcon ,@caipsnotes
What I Can Expect on this reply...?
Is there any chance that my file would have been transferred to local visa office..?

Your guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Did u send any document through web form ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks and fair point, they benefit when the work situation is abusive.
If you have a work related issues, you can file a claim and initiate legal proceedings. If you are just not happy, that is a different thing.

Reactions: Tanatos14

jazz_77

Oct 2, 2019
Hi Everyone, I am an FSW -Outland applicant with US residence. I got an information letter in my portal asking me to submit my passport. Does this mean my PR is approved.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form:  Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;  Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;  Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;  You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
STEP 2: DO YOU NEED A PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA?
 If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you need your Permanent Resident Visa and it should be affixed in your passport, even if you already have a valid Canadian temporary resident visa. You are required to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that the passport(s) you are submitting is valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if you are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.  If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or hold passport(s)/travel document(s) issued by the United States, you DO NOT need a Permanent Resident Visa to be affixed in your passport. Please do not send your original passport(s). You are required to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that your passport(s) for which you will submit a photocopy is valid for at least 6 months.

Thank you

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi Everyone, I am an FSW -Outland applicant with US residence. I got an information letter in my portal asking me to submit my passport. Does this mean my PR is approved.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form with details concerning your situation.

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form:  Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;  Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;  Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;  You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
 If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you need your Permanent Resident Visa and it should be affixed in your passport, even if you already have a valid Canadian temporary resident visa. You are required to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that the passport(s) you are submitting is valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if you are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.  If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or hold passport(s)/travel document(s) issued by the United States, you DO NOT need a Permanent Resident Visa to be affixed in your passport. Please do not send your original passport(s). You are required to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that your passport(s) for which you will submit a photocopy is valid for at least 6 months.

Thank you
Congratulations, yes we are all waiting for that email. Can you please share what your account profile show ? Thanks

jazz_77

Oct 2, 2019
My timeline is as follows.
FSW -OUTLAND, Visa Office - Windsor, ON, ITA - 02/26/2020, # of applicants - 2, CRS - 478, Country of residence - USA, Country of Nationality - India

1st medical - March 5th, 2020, Biometrics completed on - 07/27/2020(due to covid delays),

Called IRCC over phone in August 2020 and found out my application has been transferred from Sydney -> Montreal -> Windsor

Ordered GCMS noted in November 2020, GCMS notes received on feb 2021. Eligibility review required.

Medical extended - 04/26/2021, ADR received for proof of funds - 04/26/2021. Document submitted - 05/3/2021

Called agent on 05/05/2021 - Eligibility cleared. Golden mail received on 07/07/2021

I am unable to attach an image here. (I think i don't know how to Lol).

If anyone has any other questions, please let me know. This group has been very helpful for the past 1.5 years and i wish everyone all the best and hope all of you get your goldens email soon.

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
My timeline is as follows.
FSW -OUTLAND, Visa Office - Windsor, ON, ITA - 02/26/2020, # of applicants - 2, CRS - 478, Country of residence - USA, Country of Nationality - India

1st medical - March 5th, 2020, Biometrics completed on - 07/27/2020(due to covid delays),

Called IRCC over phone in August 2020 and found out my application has been transferred from Sydney -> Montreal -> Windsor

Ordered GCMS noted in November 2020, GCMS notes received on feb 2021. Eligibility review required.

Medical extended - 04/26/2021, ADR received for proof of funds - 04/26/2021. Document submitted - 05/3/2021

Called agent on 05/05/2021 - Eligibility cleared. Golden mail received on 07/07/2021

I am unable to attach an image here. (I think i don't know how to Lol).

If anyone has any other questions, please let me know. This group has been very helpful for the past 1.5 years and i wish everyone all the best and hope all of you get your goldens email soon.
Congratulations did you receive any ghost update ? And how that golden Email look like (passport request ? Or portal?) And how was your profile all the way ? Showed medical ? Again congrats

jazz_77

Oct 2, 2019
Congratulations did you receive any ghost update ? And how that golden Email look like (passport request ? Or portal?) And how was your profile all the way ? Showed medical ? Again congrats
Yes i did receive a ghost update on 7/5/2021. I received an email on 7/7/2021 which said there is an update to my profile. As soon as i opened my profile, there was a message which said "a new message is in your inbox". In my inbox there was a passport request letter. The rest of the profile looked normal. Background, eligibility, Application decision are all still under processing.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Yes i did receive a ghost update on 7/5/2021. I received an email on 7/7/2021 which said there is an update to my profile. As soon as i opened my profile, there was a message which said "a new message is in your inbox". In my inbox there was a passport request letter. The rest of the profile looked normal. Background, eligibility, Application decision are all still under processing.

Congrats again! There is hope on the horizon for the rest of us FSW-O applicants. My timeline is similar to yours.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hello all,

I ordered GCMS notes on the 27th of May and still have not received them 7 weeks after. Did not get any email from them, is there any use in emailing them? do you have any advice on what to do or I should just wait?

Thanks in advance for your help

Tanit80

Aug 7, 2019

Thank you
Congratulations buddy !

@legalfalcon
In case of someone holding a passport from visa exempt country and his passport will expire in 3 months. Can he still submit a photocopy of his passport? If yes, what will be the validity of the COPR?
I know holders of passports from visa required country cannot get a visa beyond the expiry date of their passport..So not sure if it’s the same for those visa exempt..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Congratulations buddy !

@legalfalcon
In case of someone holding a passport from visa exempt country and his passport will expire in 3 months. Can he still submit a photocopy of his passport? If yes, what will be the validity of the COPR?
I know holders of passports from visa required country cannot get a visa beyond the expiry date of their passport..So not sure if it’s the same for those visa exempt..
Yes, you can submit the passport even if it expires within 3 months. The validity of the COPR for people from visa exempt countries is until the meds expire.

However, if you can renew you passport before submission, you should.

Reactions: Tanit80