+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
I am in the same situation. Do you order any GCMS notes and did you see any medical extension grant on it? Also curious if you are doing anything to make it go faster. Thanks.
Hi im not doing anything. The latest comment on the notes claims this:

IME reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GMCs. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick-up this IME

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
I am in the same situation. Do you order any GCMS notes and did you see any medical extension grant on it? Also curious if you are doing anything to make it go faster. Thanks.

IME reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GMCs. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick-up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application.

Reactions: neenufichu

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021

IME reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GMCs. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick-up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application.
Thanks for your reply. This is the same as on my GCMS note as well. When was the date for the note? Mine is April 26 I think.

If your portal is updated with the medical please keep me updated too. Thanks!

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Thanks for your reply. This is the same as on my GCMS note as well. When was the date for the note? Mine is April 26 I think.

If your portal is updated with the medical please keep me updated too. Thanks!
Its the notes I received in May. Now the portal says i dont need medical exam. Will let you know once it changed!

fahad_61

Aug 21, 2020
This is similar to mine. Did you call the call center to find out if your medical is extended? It's possible that your medical has been extended but just is not showing up on the online portal. This is the case for many including me.
What is the new expiry date of your medical?

AyoTeka

Feb 6, 2021
@legalfalcon I am an Outland FSW February 2020 AOR. My initial GCMS note says approved application with COPR and Counterfoil generated but not printed due to COVID pace.
I recently requested a new note to ascertain if my new medical assessment has been updated, while IRCC acknowledge receipt, it hasn’t been processed. However, I am worried because the new note says Counterfoil and COPR status as canceled.
is this any reason to worry?
Thanks and I earnestly wait to hear back from you.

Reactions: Maple bonbon Sirop

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I am an Outland FSW February 2020 AOR. My initial GCMS note says approved application with COPR and Counterfoil generated but not printed due to COVID pace.
I recently requested a new note to ascertain if my new medical assessment has been updated, while IRCC acknowledge receipt, it hasn’t been processed. However, I am worried because the new note says Counterfoil and COPR status as canceled.
is this any reason to worry?
Thanks and I earnestly wait to hear back from you.
Nothing to worry. If any of the checks have expired, i.e. medicals, criminality, security etc. they will be redone, a final review of the file will take place and a new COPR number will be generated. They is standard procedure. The reason why you were not issued the COPR in the first place was because of it expired, this process would have to be redone anyway.

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
CEC inland from Feb 2020 still waiting. Should I be concerned and contact local MP? Any CEC feb 2020 applicants still waiting? We can go to MP office together if anyone in Ontario is willing to.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
@legalfalcon I'm on a LMIA-based, employer specific work permit that expires in November. I'd like to apply for BOWP in July but could you please clarify that I am indeed able request and be issued an open work permit? or it will just be an extension of my closed permit? thanks for your help.