Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon as per latest GCMS notes I received (March), their address on file is my current one in Canada, any use in sending the webform to let them know I'm in Canada?
If its your Canadian address, then you need not worry. Just wait for a decision to be made on your file.

Reactions: Tanatos14

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I feel the same my guess is around Jan -2022 reason is I feel they will think of opening borders for foreign nationals like india is only when its majority population is fully vaccinated. They hinted that there will be some progress when there will reach the target of 75/20 i.e 75% with first dose and 20% fully vaccinated but than this was before Delta variant. Now situation is different looking at the rise in cases in UK due to this variant and how fully vaccinated individuals are much protected , I feel canada will wait till its 75% population is fully vaccinated . So i guess it can be around end of this year or starting of next year.
Its really absurd. Why should they wait for majority to get vaccinated? They should only make sure that the people who enter Canada are vaccinated rather than waiting for the whole population to vaccinate and allow one amongst them. This will infact make them open their borders earlier than expected.

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Its really absurd. Why should they wait for majority to get vaccinated? They should only make sure that the people who enter Canada are vaccinated rather than waiting for the whole population to vaccinate and allow one amongst them. This will infact make them open their borders earlier than expected.
Yes ...its the most logical way any country not only canada should allow foreign travelers to enter , but this is not happening as few months back they came up with the quarantine plan which was also quite good to allow ppr holders to enter canada. I mean to say that 14 days quarantine , negative rt cpr test, etc could have been enough for them to be sure that the people entering canada are covid negative or are under proper medical observation if they are not. But ppr holders were/are not exempted , so on that basis i just came to this point that maybe they are waiting to safeguard Canadians first through vaccination and than open borders to outlanders.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Eligibility passed, Security not started, Criminality in progress. My medicals is expired since February
This is similar to mine. Did you call the call center to find out if your medical is extended? It's possible that your medical has been extended but just is not showing up on the online portal. This is the case for many including me.

Reactions: archanjo

RonzMax

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hey folks, wanted to give an update on my BC PNP Inland PR application, which I submitted on Feb 15, 2020. Finally, we received our PR Card today.
It has been quite a stressful journey. But as they say, all's well, that ends well.
Thank you everyone in the forum. this forum greatly helped me navigate through stressful times.

Wishing good luck to everyone waiting to get their PR. Timelines in the signature.

Reactions: nomorecovid