+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi, anyone in this group still waiting without any information from IRCC? I applied under CEC
AOR08Feb2020
Biometrics 24Aug2020
According to ATIP in Feb2021: eligibility passed without any comments, medical passed(expired), criminality: in progress. Security: not started
No update since 01.2021 application in Ottawa.

not sure what is happening and what else could be done...
BC PNP CEC aor05 FEB2020
Still waiting
Have you ever called call center?
Ask the agent if ur medical extended..

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Yes called April 28th or so and was told medical was renewed April 22nd 2021. It had expired in august 2020! I don’t know if that’s good news. Security not started, criminality been in progress since God knows when
Same status for me, medical extended on April 23rd 2021 (according to last call). Criminality in progress & expired.

alexbi

Star Member
May 6, 2021
BC PNP CEC aor05 FEB2020
Still waiting
Have you ever called call center?
Ask the agent if ur medical extended..
My representative called few times and submitted number of web forms. I've ask her to call today to check if anything was updated. Hasn't heard anything yet...

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
My representative called few times and submitted number of web forms. I've ask her to call today to check if anything was updated. Hasn't heard anything yet...
Did you get the gcms note??
My file is stuck with officer cb01126 in Sydney VO
Worst nightmare!!
Just hope that you're not...

alexbi

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Did you get the gcms note??
My file is stuck with officer cb01126 in Sydney VO
Worst nightmare!!
Just hope that you're not...
According to the notes from Feb it was in Ottawa.... hope to get some news from my lawyer tomorrow. Did you know if they extend ME by default, or is it just random? Like everything now...

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
According to the notes from Feb it was in Ottawa.... hope to get some news from my lawyer tomorrow. Did you know if they extend ME by default, or is it just random? Like everything now...
If you can't see med extension in portal
Call the call center agent
Med might have been extended

shalinder

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Same here ...
Do you know ur officer and VO?
When med extended??

I have not asked about the med. I still see you don’t need a medical exam we will let you know if this changes. They say eligibility passed. Since Jan 2021. I call them every other week nothing has been changed.
VO is Ottawa.

alexbi

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I have not asked about the med. I still see you don’t need a medical exam we will let you know if this changes. They say eligibility passed. Since Jan 2021. I call them every other week nothing has been changed.
VO is Ottawa.
mine is in Ottawa too. Eligibility passed since Feb 2020... background check still in process.