+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi all,
Just got my CoPR. Inland FSW. AOR on Feb-5th-2020. Ordered two GCSM Notes during this time; apparently everything was approved since July.

Had my medicals done since around June. Didn't have to do it again since then.

Wishing good luck to all!!!
Congrats do you know ur officer?

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi all,
Just got my CoPR. Inland FSW. AOR on Feb-5th-2020. Ordered two GCSM Notes during this time; apparently everything was approved since July.

Had my medicals done since around June. Didn't have to do it again since then.

Wishing good luck to all!!!
Congrats do you know ur officer?

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hey all, bringing hopefully some good news to FSW Inland with file in Ottawa. AOR Feb 8 2020, last activity on my file was in June 2020 (medical expired Feb 24 2021 no remedical asked no extension given yet either) and this morning I got a request to submit form IMM5669 which is the one with all the personal information , history, addresses etc....not sure if that's a good sign or not but at least someone there is working and touched my file.

Last edited:

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
Hi any update of your eligibilit. Did you come to know the reaaon for interview from Notes-1 of your GCMS?
No update yet. I guess I have to order another GCMS notes to find out.

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi everyone,
Finally received my copr after 14 months. Looks like IRCC is back on track regarding pending applications. Hopefully u all will get it soon.
CEC inland
Aor Feb 2020
Bio Oct 2020
Hmmm congs! When did you get it and what date is your AOR? Did you get medical extension prior to this?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
That won't help. Even if their website says they r prioritizing CEC applications. I am a CEC applicant with FEb 2020 for and biometrics in Oct 2020. Eligibility passed in April 2020. But no progress after that. Still stuck with security in progress and criminality not yet started.
Hi Congrats on getting copr! It seems in your case it went from security/criminality not started to copr in just 1 month? Could you please share when was everything (all stages) passed in GCMS notes? thanks!!

RonzMax

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi everyone,
Finally received my copr after 14 months. Looks like IRCC is back on track regarding pending applications. Hopefully u all will get it soon.
CEC inland
Aor Feb 2020
Bio Oct 2020
Congratulations! Do you know your timelines for Criminality, the final decision, and COPR?
Did you get any address verification requests before COPR?

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
Hi Congrats on getting copr! It seems in your case it went from security/criminality not started to copr in just 1 month? Could you please share when was everything (all stages) passed in GCMS notes? thanks!!
Thanks.!
I did not ordered GCMS recently.
I did my biometrics on 23 Oct 2020.
I ordered the notes in November though. From that my
eligibility was passed in April 2020.
Criminality : In progress
Security : Not started
Medical: Passed
It remains same till last month when I called IRCC.
My medical was extended in feb 2021 and I got an update on my profile on 13 April 2021 and Cooper on 21 April 2021

I am sure all the pending application will soon reach a final decision and u will get ur copr soon

Reactions: gamzoog

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
Congratulations! Do you know your timelines for Criminality, the final decision, and COPR?
Did you get any address verification requests before COPR?
Thanks.!
I did not ordered GCMS recently.
I did my biometrics on 23 Oct 2020.
I ordered the notes in November though. From that my
eligibility was passed in April 2020.
Criminality : In progress
Security : Not started
Medical: Passed
It remains same till last month when I called IRCC.
My medical was extended in feb 2021 and I got an update on my profile on 13 April 2021 and Copr on 21 April 2021
I didn't get any address verification request. But if u got a request it means u r close to a final decision. Stay positive.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
@legalfalcon I was wondering if you could please comment on a request I received from IRCC to submit a form IMM5669 with all personal history within 7 days from request...most information were already shared with them one way or another during the initial application, i.e work history, history of addresses...I'm glad for this request because it means someone finally touched my file after 10 months of inactivity (FSW-Inland, AOR Feb 8th 2020) but in your experience is this request good news? should I be expecting COPR soon? (there is not adverse information in that form, and nothing has changed since my application a year ago). Thanks in advance for your time