***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Rima Sharma

Mar 16, 2021
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27 April 2020
That's missing in mine. So it seems my Security is still on-going.

@legalfalcon Can you review the following info that i received in my latest GCME notes please

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final: Approved

My application, under Group Name has also been moved in the Group name 1:
Group#: 2-U8WAR50
Name: CPCO COVID RFV group

Under ADMISSIBILITIES, Security, it now says
SECURITY: 1
Then a bunch of censored info

FINALIZE APPLICATION
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1
Document: Counterfoil/Vignetter
This has all my info in it, doc# etc

COUNTERFOIL
This subsection has the created date and all my passport info etc

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE:2
Document: COPR / CRP
This has all the rest of my info with COPR as a further sub category with all the rest of my info in it

Last updated note***OFFICER REVIEW*** Intergrated Search - NAI IMM5406 received. No concerns. Divorce decreee received. No concerns. Other reqs cancelled. All requirements met. Approved.

I think the security check is on-going but i doubt that there should be any issues there.

I'll wait another month or 2 and submit another GCME notes request to see if the security check has been completed or not. That is if i don't receive the PPR email 1st (fingers crossed)

Based on all this, is it safe to assume that my application has been approved and is simply waiting for the covid restriction to be lifted to issue the PPR.
what is your AOR?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
That's missing in mine. So it seems my Security is still on-going.

@legalfalcon Can you review the following info that i received in my latest GCME notes please

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final: Approved

My application, under Group Name has also been moved in the Group name 1:
Group#: 2-U8WAR50
Name: CPCO COVID RFV group

Under ADMISSIBILITIES, Security, it now says
SECURITY: 1
Then a bunch of censored info

FINALIZE APPLICATION
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1
Document: Counterfoil/Vignetter
This has all my info in it, doc# etc

COUNTERFOIL
This subsection has the created date and all my passport info etc

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE:2
Document: COPR / CRP
This has all the rest of my info with COPR as a further sub category with all the rest of my info in it

Last updated note***OFFICER REVIEW*** Intergrated Search - NAI IMM5406 received. No concerns. Divorce decreee received. No concerns. Other reqs cancelled. All requirements met. Approved.

I think the security check is on-going but i doubt that there should be any issues there.

I'll wait another month or 2 and submit another GCME notes request to see if the security check has been completed or not. That is if i don't receive the PPR email 1st (fingers crossed)

Based on all this, is it safe to assume that my application has been approved and is simply waiting for the covid restriction to be lifted to issue the PPR.
Your application is approved. If the final says approved, then the security is passed too. Security will always be blank when it is in progress or passed, unless you requested CBSA notes.

Just wait for a decision from IRCC.

Reactions: Hchadda

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
@legalfalcon , Hi, hope you're doing well.
Do you have any insight of what's happening in IRCC, what are their plans for outland PR applicants? Any approx timelines when they could start issuing COPRs to outlander?

Seeing the current situation, covid graph went down and rose up again, covid is not going anywhere anytime soon.

So do they really have any plans for outland immigrants?

Regards,
Megha

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , Hi, hope you're doing well.
Do you have any insight of what's happening in IRCC, what are their plans for outland PR applicants? Any approx timelines when they could start issuing COPRs to outlander?

Seeing the current situation, covid graph went down and rose up again, covid is not going anywhere anytime soon.

So do they really have any plans for outland immigrants?

Regards,
Megha
Whenever any thing changes it will be announced on IRCC's official website. My take on this is, Canada is currently facing the third COVID wave. However, vaccination has increased and by July 2021 it is estimated that most general population will have access to the vaccine.

Only after that can we see any changes in the travel restrictions. Until then, there is nothing.

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Whenever any thing changes it will be announced on IRCC's official website. My take on this is, Canada is currently facing the third COVID wave. However, vaccination has increased and by July 2021 it is estimated that most general population will have access to the vaccine.

Only after that can we see any changes in the travel restrictions. Until then, there is nothing.
Thank you for the reply.

Reactions: legalfalcon

rd555

Oct 19, 2020
You are correct to state that it should make no difference where the GCMS notes are ordered from but the unfortunate reality presently is that it does matter. IRCC should not do this (i.e. base decisions with regard to the identify of the requester) as it's not permitted under the Act, but IRCC has been doing so and continues to. These actions of IRCC were revealed in response to an ATIP request.
My 90 day extension expired today and no GCMS notes received - what to do?

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Your application is approved. If the final says approved, then the security is passed too. Security will always be blank when it is in progress or passed, unless you requested CBSA notes.

Just wait for a decision from IRCC.
Atleast i can stop worrying whether or not my application is approved or not. Now it's just a continuation of the already long wait.

Thank you so much your input and help. It's highly appreciated!!

Reactions: legalfalcon

effffy

Sep 5, 2019
Hi Guys, my application was submitted Feb 2020 and the criminality check is in progress since that time for 14 months already :( Everything else like security is not started yet. Called IRCC and they say it just takes long, anyone in the similar situation?

Aastha_chechi

Jan 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Hi Guys, my application was submitted Feb 2020 and the criminality check is in progress since that time for 14 months already :( Everything else like security is not started yet. Called IRCC and they say it just takes long, anyone in the similar situation?
Yes i am in same boat... applied for my PR on feb 18,2020 cec inland ... eligibility and security check still in process....

EmmaT

Sep 12, 2020
Looks like there are a number of us in this boat. AOR 14th February 2020. I called IRCC today and was told that both criminality and security have not started. All we can do is pray, wait and hope.

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
Looks like there are a number of us in this boat. AOR 14th February 2020. I called IRCC today and was told that both criminality and security have not started. All we can do is pray, wait and hope.
We should start a petition or write some letter together to IRCC to look into the matter. Otherwise who knows how long they will keep us waiting

Reactions: Axaykumar