FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
Yes, I got the email in Jan asking for 90 days extension! I thought I'd get it sooner though.
Let's just chill till 22nd, it should get to us. I intend to order another one immediately though.

Reactions: Souskhaj

Arsh001

Sep 18, 2020
Anyone here, who got ghost update today, I got an update today and called them, my medical was expired since 1 Feb and its been for reassement. Any idea how long it will to extended or after extension, COPR will be issued?
Feb 21 Aor, file approved aug 10th(Inland)

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone!

Just called IRCC and I was explicitly told that the priority is reviewing and finalizing CIC cases. I am a FSW inland applicant of February 2020. 14 months and counting. I haven't even received my visa after 3 months, and yet I know CIC applicants whose cases are progressing by the minute! Isn't that ironic?!
Also, my medical was expired in early January and isn't extended yet!
That's some pretty discouraging news, especially in the light of the recent announcement about the 27,000 invitations sent out to CEC applicants with CRS scores as low as 75.

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Anyone here, who got ghost update today, I got an update today and called them, my medical was expired since 1 Feb and its been for reassement. Any idea how long it will to extended or after extension, COPR will be issued?
Feb 21 Aor, file approved aug 10th(Inland)
You are probably really close to COPR soon after med ext/remed. All the best

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi everyone!
It has been a while, I tried calling today to the IRCC as I am not able to see my updates on my CIC account, however, the menu changed, and once I was able to get to the PR part they said that everyone is busy, and they hung up. Does anyone by any chance have the cheat sheet for the numbers on the menu to get to a representative?
2-1-1-0

Reactions: ABayona

FrenchFamily

Dec 18, 2020
I ordered GCMS notes on Dec 22nd 2020 and still have not received it. It's been almost three months. It's so frustrating that I can't even know what's going on with my application. Has anyone had a similar experience?
Same here...
I've ordered on dec the 19th and nothing... The deadline of the 90days extended delay is approaching (march 19th), will se...

Where did you order your notes?

Reactions: Souskhaj

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Same here...
I've ordered on dec the 19th and nothing... The deadline of the 90days extended delay is approaching (march 19th), will se...

Where did you order your notes?
In the email I received it says 90 days extension on top of the regular 30 day processing time. So, 120 days in total. It makes my deadline April 22nd. I just don't get it why we have to wait 4 months to get our notes. I ordered from getGCMS.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
In the email I received it says 90 days extension on top of the regular 30 day processing time. So, 120 days in total. It makes my deadline April 22nd. I just don't get it why we have to wait 4 months to get our notes. I ordered from getGCMS.
It happened the same for me as well. I think it makes no difference where you order them, this is all IRCC...

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
It happened the same for me as well. I think it makes no difference where you order them, this is all IRCC...
GCMS notes response is a huge hit n a miss right now, no guarantee's of when to expect a response. I applied on 25th Feb so am not expecting them anytime soon either. Here's some info that was given to me by @caipsnotes

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/post-9235434

Nothing good but atleast it gives us an idea of what to expect.

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
My case is aslo 100% same as yours, and I also ordered from getGcms