+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
@legalfalcon My PR application is still under processing AOR FEB 2020. My work permit expires June 2021, i am thinking to apply for PGWP under new public policy rather than BOWP. My question is my spouse also hold OWP as a accompanying spouse, should he apply for his permit separately or can i include him in my application when i apply for PGWP. also when i apply for my WP extension will my PR application will be on hold ? until my WP application is processed ? Please advise

GaganK10

Mar 11, 2021
Hello everyone,

My AOR - Feb 29, 2020
Medical- expired in feb, 2021 (Now, it shows We do not need your medical...)
Biometrics - Oct 26, 2020
Called CIC and also ordered GCMS notes
Eligibility - Pass
Criminality - Pass
Medical - Pass
Info sharing - system Error
Security - has not been started yet

Anybody knows why info sharing shows system error?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give AOR FEB 2020 Outlands an updated about my application. I was living in the US when I started my application and thought that I would receive COPR in about 10 months tops. My visa in US was expiring in 11 months after I applied, so I thought that was plenty of time. Then Covid hit and the delays begun. I moved back to the Dominican Republic on January 30th and received PPR on Feb 1st (though luck).

Well turns out, this PPR was only available to people residing in the US, so it was not applicable to me anymore. I contacted IRCC and their response is the following:

"The international VACs are not open to regular processing. You will not receive the new letter until the situation improves and the travel bans are lifted. Please see our website for updates and keep us informed if any of your information needs to be updated. "

Just a heads up if you are waiting outside the USA, it might be a while before they start sending PPRs. Or at least, that's what I get from this response.

Good luck to all of you!

Reactions: Ejosaz

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon My PR application is still under processing AOR FEB 2020. My work permit expires June 2021, i am thinking to apply for PGWP under new public policy rather than BOWP. My question is my spouse also hold OWP as a accompanying spouse, should he apply for his permit separately or can i include him in my application when i apply for PGWP. also when i apply for my WP extension will my PR application will be on hold ? until my WP application is processed ? Please advise
PGWP and PR application re separate and processed on their own merits. Your PR application will not be put on hold.

As regards SOWP, you can file it with your PGWP, like you did when you initially applied.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon I just received my GCMS notes (requested 7 feb) and at page 66 it says "pages 66 to 112 are withheld pursuant to section 16 (2)(c) of the Access to information act". I requested GCMS notes also in October and those pages were not withheld back then, could you please comment on why you think that is? I read that article and it makes no sense to me why they would withhold them. Thanks in advance for your help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I just received my GCMS notes (requested 7 feb) and at page 66 it says "pages 66 to 112 are withheld pursuant to section 16 (2)(c) of the Access to information act". I requested GCMS notes also in October and those pages were not withheld back then, could you please comment on why you think that is? I read that article and it makes no sense to me why they would withhold them. Thanks in advance for your help.
In all GCMS notes certain information can be withheld pursuant to various sections of the Access to Information Act. It will also differ whether you requested GCMS notes from IRCC or CBSA. The agency is only liable to release the information under its control or gather by it. Eg. security is redacted by IRCC as it is done by CBSA.

You can ask IRCC / CBSA for clarification or even file a complaint with the Office of the Information Commissioner.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
In all GCMS notes certain information can be withheld pursuant to various sections of the Access to Information Act. It will also differ whether you requested GCMS notes from IRCC or CBSA. The agency is only liable to release the information under its control or gather by it. Eg. security is redacted by IRCC as it is done by CBSA.

You can ask IRCC / CBSA for clarification or even file a complaint with the Office of the Information Commissioner.
Thank you @legalfalcon

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
Anyone with medical expired recently ? how long did it take for profile to be updated?
Yes, mine expired on Feb 12. It's been 1 month today, still waiting. In some groups, people reported ~8 to 12 weeks for medical updates nowadays (as some people from December 2019 AOR got it updated recently), so long way to go!