Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I totally think it’s a good thing. I’m sure with everything going on landing in 6 months is too close. So I’m happy that I at least won’t have the pressure of expired copr. But just wondering if they had the post 18 March rule and knew that most people won’t be able to come Bcz of that rule why then issue extensions and copr that expires in 6 months??
COVID is an evolving situation and currently IRCC is not issuing COPRs anymore for most applications.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon Thank you so much for your reply. Do refusals happen after application placed for final decision? Do they ask for more documents
after this?
A refusal can happen at any stage, it will depend on what the refusal is based on. If it is for an incomplete application, it is immediate, for others a PFL may be sent.

Reactions: Magnolian

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
COVID is an evolving situation and currently IRCC is not issuing COPRs anymore for most applications.
I agree that IRCC is doing that, but I do not agree on the fact that it is a good idea or that it makes that much sense. They have the ability of imposing strict rules for entering the country and they would be able to allow in the few thousands of immigrants safely and easily. They could even require the immigrants to be vaccinated, in a near future.

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hi,

I just noticed that in the most recent ordered GMC notes(Jan 2021), few pages under HISTORY section are blank saying:
"The following pages have been redacted pursuit of s.12(1) of the privacy act"

I searched online and didnt find anyone shared the same situation. Could anyone give me some indications on that??

Thanks in advance!

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi,
Today I received response to my webform which I sent a month ago.

Can someone help me to understand what does this mean? Has my application been passed by officer or agent ? And what does criminality valid mean?

"
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied appear to be passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
    "
AOR: Feb 2020 (Outland).
Thanks.

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
Hi,

I just noticed that in the most recent ordered GMC notes(Jan 2021), few pages under HISTORY section are blank saying:

I searched online and didnt find anyone shared the same situation. Could anyone give me some indications on that??

Thanks in advance!
Are you a single applicant? If not, you have to give consent for all the dependents (Except minor), else the pages describing dependent details are redacted. I got my GCMS a few months ago with the same text for the sections where my spouse's detail should have been.

Sudharbala

Jan 26, 2018
Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

When exactly did you order the GCMS notes?. I ordered mine On Jan 11 2021 and still haven't got a response.

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Are you a single applicant? If not, you have to give consent for all the dependents (Except minor), else the pages describing dependent details are redacted. I got my GCMS a few months ago with the same text for the sections where my spouse's detail should have been.
Yes I'm a single applicant
Thats weird ...

happyguy2021

Feb 13, 2021
A refusal can happen at any stage, it will depend on what the refusal is based on. If it is for an incomplete application, it is immediate, for others a PFL may be sent.
Hello @legalfalcon
I have some questions regarding the above and it would be appreciated if you help me
  1. If all the stages (criminality, security, eligibility, medicals, and info sharing) were passed and what's only pending is the final decision. Can we consider that all of these passed stages are "an indicator" that the application has been approved? Or even when all the stages were passed, a refusal can come? and if yes, usually what are the ground basis of such refusals that come after passing all the stages? I was reading on GetGCMS.com that "Final decision: At the final review, when the security results come in and are clear, the application is finalized and the applicant receives a Passport Request Form (PPR). At this stage IRCC will also check if your medicals and passport are still valid. Before PPR is sent the details of an applicant's COPR, its expiration and the PR visa are input into the GCMS system. The COPR and PR visa cannot be issued by IRCC beyond the validity of the applicants passport or medicals, whichever expires first. Counterfoil refers to the visa." https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#final-decision
  2. When the application can be really considered as approved? (1) Once we clear the pass the last stage (which is security) or (2) once we receive the PPR email? or (3) once we receive the COPR?
Thanks a lot!!

Aastha_chechi

Jan 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020

Divagar06

Nov 25, 2020
Submitted my note on OCT 17th 2020 and received the notes today.
Please help me understand my kid medical
M Profile:5
DescriptionHas a condition which might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent
that the applicant is inadmissible under section 38(1)©
S Profile1
Description No Surveillance required
MOF Rational ExistsYes
IMM TypeNon EDE

Overall Status
RecommendationRecommend Pass
DEP MEDS A11.2Appears Met R87.1
CEC Min ReqAppears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
I have some questions regarding the above and it would be appreciated if you help me
  1. If all the stages (criminality, security, eligibility, medicals, and info sharing) were passed and what's only pending is the final decision. Can we consider that all of these passed stages are "an indicator" that the application has been approved? Or even when all the stages were passed, a refusal can come? and if yes, usually what are the ground basis of such refusals that come after passing all the stages? I was reading on GetGCMS.com that "Final decision: At the final review, when the security results come in and are clear, the application is finalized and the applicant receives a Passport Request Form (PPR). At this stage IRCC will also check if your medicals and passport are still valid. Before PPR is sent the details of an applicant's COPR, its expiration and the PR visa are input into the GCMS system. The COPR and PR visa cannot be issued by IRCC beyond the validity of the applicants passport or medicals, whichever expires first. Counterfoil refers to the visa." https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#final-decision
  2. When the application can be really considered as approved? (1) Once we clear the pass the last stage (which is security) or (2) once we receive the PPR email? or (3) once we receive the COPR?
Thanks a lot!!
If all stages are passed, then there is no reason why an application will be refused. However, unless you have a PPR, that is what in fact the application is approved ad entered in the GCMS.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Submitted my note on OCT 17th 2020 and received the notes today.
Please help me understand my kid medical
M Profile:5
DescriptionHas a condition which might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent
that the applicant is inadmissible under section 38(1)©
S Profile1
Description No Surveillance required
MOF Rational ExistsYes
IMM TypeNon EDE

Overall Status
RecommendationRecommend Pass
DEP MEDS A11.2Appears Met R87.1
CEC Min ReqAppears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Seems they noticed some medical condition with your kid....