+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
In my opinion, most applicants with approved applications are not showing up in this forum anymore, because they are enjoying their PR already. Mostly the ones with applications stuck pending criminality or security check or COPR or for any other reason are gathering here and expressing frustration. This is why it looks like that "most applications from Jan-May of 2020 are not processed".
True, some that got their COPR will likely not show up anymore.If I got my COPR, would share the good news to encourage others there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Reactions: doislan

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Feb CEC applicant here! Still WAITING. Yesterday I saw a GU but thats probably a glitch since it seems lots of people confirmed that on this forum.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for your reply. Was it the case that the Security was still Not Started in your latest set of
GCMS notes as well? Wondering because your case gave some hope to lots of people who are stuck in this stage - i.e., recommended pass + not started. Just curious how quickly it can go from that stage to PPR. Thanks again!
Same question for you ! My AOR is Feb 16,2020 like yours and my security hasn't started + eligibility is recommended pass. My COR is USA.
Same here. AOR Feb 22, COR USA. Eligibility looks passed.

My latest GCMS notes were ordered on November 22nd, 2020, were generated on November 23rd, 2020 and I received them on January 6th, 2021. These notes were an exact copy of my previous notes (which I had ordered in October). The GCMS notes had my eligibility set as "Recommended Pass" since June 3rd, 2020, and Security "Not Started". Basically, since June 3rd, 2020 my file had been untouched. I stopped looking at my application from December 18th, until January 20th, and I saw that I had a GU. This process has made me very pessimistic about IRCC and how they handle our applications so I thought that was probably my eligibility being conclusively passed.

In conclusion, my application took 243 days from eligibility "Recommended Pass" and security "Not Started" to PPR.

Reactions: nomorecovid

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
My latest GCMS notes were ordered on November 22nd, 2020, were generated on November 23rd, 2020 and I received them on January 6th, 2021. These notes were an exact copy of my previous notes (which I had ordered in October). The GCMS notes had my eligibility set as "Recommended Pass" since June 3rd, 2020, and Security "Not Started". Basically, since June 3rd, 2020 my file had been untouched. I stopped looking at my application from December 18th, until January 20th, and I saw that I had a GU. This process has made me very pessimistic about IRCC and how they handle our applications so I thought that was probably my eligibility being conclusively passed.

In conclusion, my application took 243 days from eligibility "Recommended Pass" and security "Not Started" to PPR.
Thanks for the reply! So I will be keeping an eye out for GU then. For GUs, did you receive an email notification? Asking because i’m wondering if we need to login to see the GUs. Thanks!!

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply! So I will be keeping an eye out for GU then. For GUs, did you receive an email notification? Asking because i’m wondering if we need to login to see the GUs. Thanks!!
I did not receive an email for this GU. Hopefully the wait will be over soon for everyone.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
I am not sure at all. I stopped looking at my application couple months ago (since December 18th). My latest set of GCMS notes arrived January 6th (ordered in November 22nd and generated November 23rd) still said that my eligibility was recommended pass. I will update when the dates appear on my account.

For sure. My medicals expire on February 26th, 2021, so I'm pretty curious to see if they are going to ask for remeds or extend them. Currently, there's a travel ban from any Caribbean country to Canada, so that could complicate things.
Do let us know what happens next. I’m across the border from you and according to my notes, my application was approved back in September. I got tested for my medicals on January 26th but on my application is says passed medical on February 20th. Not sure when they actually expire because on my notes, the generated copr is said to expire on January 26...

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Called IRCC again,
agent advised that my and my spouse's medical are expired and may cause further delays so suggested to get new medicals (do not wait until IRCC will request for that).
From criminality perspective - looks like they are still trying to find some dirt on us :D

Reactions: nousername2020

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Called IRCC again,
agent advised that my and my spouse's medical are expired and may cause further delays so suggested to get new medicals (do not wait until IRCC will request for that).
From criminality perspective - looks like they are still trying to find some dirt on us :D
when did your medical expired?

Feb 3, 2021
I made a stupid mistake

While I was submitting my online forms (AoR), misunderstood the question below and did not mention anyone from my family. After 13 days from AoR, IRCC asked for the Additional Family information form which was correctly filled and signed and uploaded to the system by myself. Based on GCMS notes, my eligibility is met. May my case considered as a misrepresentation? Or, I should not worry, as there is nothing about it in GCMS notes.

Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see the information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Just an update to help others who would be in the same boat.

My application got approved on Jan 8 - only the portal showed the COPR details with the expiry of Jan 26.

Jan 11
- Called IRCC and the rep mentioned to wait for 2 weeks for the email.

Jan 26 - Called again where the rep was totally unhelpful.

Jan 27 - Called again and this time the rep understood my problem.
The IRCC official who worked on my profile - approved my file and did a virtual landing too.
So I was officially a PR since January 8th. But he forgot to send me the documents.

The representative took action and put in a note to the office to provide me the documents.

Feb 3rd - Finally, I got my official document and a request to send a photo by Mail for the PR Card.

For people who are waiting - it will happen - have patience.

One of the ways I controlled my anxiety was not checking this and other forums and kept myself occupied.

My timelines are in my signature.