Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the reply. That means CIC can still process the eligibility and security without having biometric right ? Only criminality will be pending due to the biometric ?
YEs, that is correct. If you search the forum, many applicants have GCMS notes where criminality is pending due to biometrics, but eligibility and security have been initiated.

Reactions: pranzal kothari

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi all, are you guys able to login to your account.
I am getting bad gateway and when I refreshed the page it’s showing account/profile updated but not opening any further. Just wondering if it’s a GU or technical glitch. Many thnx.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I am getting bad gateway and when I refreshed the page it’s showing account/profile updated but not opening any further. Just wondering if it’s a GU or technical glitch. Many thnx.
Usually is a technical glitch and it is pretty frequent. Try again later and do not worry too much about it.

Khan001

Apr 13, 2020
Yes, getting the same error today...Bad Gateway Error 502...........

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I haven't kept up with the forum for the last couple of months since it was just keeping me anxious. I received the PPR today. My timeline is on my signature. It comes on a weird time, since I have just recently changed my country of residence, but it is what it is. Hopefully, good news will come each and everyone who is waiting.

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone,

I haven't kept up with the forum for the last couple of months since it was just keeping me anxious. I received the PPR today. My timeline is on my signature. It comes on a weird time, since I have just recently changed my country of residence, but it is what it is. Hopefully, good news will come each and everyone who is waiting.
Congrats! When you get back your passport, could you please share the expiry date of your COPR? Thanks

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hello everyone,

Congrats!!

I saw in your signature that your Eligibility was Recommended Passed since Jun 3rd. I'm wondering if you know when the Eligibility was eventually formally Passed? I have a similar timeline but my Eligibility has been Recommended Passed since June and nothing has changed since. How long did it takefor "Recommended Passed" to "Passed"? Thanks!

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congrats!!

I saw in your signature that your Eligibility was Recommended Passed since Jun 3rd. I'm wondering if you know when the Eligibility was eventually formally Passed? I have a similar timeline but my Eligibility has been Recommended Passed since June and nothing has changed since. How long did it takefor "Recommended Passed" to "Passed"? Thanks!
I am not sure at all. I stopped looking at my application couple months ago (since December 18th). My latest set of GCMS notes arrived January 6th (ordered in November 22nd and generated November 23rd) still said that my eligibility was recommended pass. I will update when the dates appear on my account.

Congrats! When you get back your passport, could you please share the expiry date of your COPR? Thanks
For sure. My medicals expire on February 26th, 2021, so I'm pretty curious to see if they are going to ask for remeds or extend them. Currently, there's a travel ban from any Caribbean country to Canada, so that could complicate things.

Reactions: jule1989

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
I am not sure at all. I stopped looking at my application couple months ago (since December 18th). My latest set of GCMS notes arrived January 6th (ordered in November 22nd and generated November 23rd) still said that my eligibility was recommended pass. I will update when the dates appear on my account.
Thanks for your reply. Was it the case that the Security was still Not Started in your latest set of
GCMS notes as well? Wondering because your case gave some hope to lots of people who are stuck in this stage - i.e., recommended pass + not started. Just curious how quickly it can go from that stage to PPR. Thanks again!

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Was it the case that the Security was still Not Started in your latest set of
GCMS notes as well? Wondering because your case gave some hope to lots of people who are stuck in this stage - i.e., recommended pass + not started. Just curious how quickly it can go from that stage to PPR. Thanks again!
Same question for you ! My AOR is Feb 16,2020 like yours and my security hasn't started + eligibility is recommended pass. My COR is USA.

Reet14

Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys,
Did any fsw-o (india) applicant received the additional documents request(background and travel history).want to know is it normal part of processing or only few receive this.