Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Same here, my Bio was done on 13th March, did u try calling them?
Yes they have same answer every time ... it is because of covid you need to wait.. very frustrating...

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
(FSW-Outland applicant)

Just got my GCMS notes today and apparently a COPR document was issued in September 2020? I think? I didn't receive a PPR email or any notifications about this. And it also says the COPR expires in Feb 2021.

So I'm not exactly sure what to do here... got any ideas?
Any help would be much appreciated!

This is what the notes at the end say,

Your medical was valid for less than 6 months in September 2020

You will have to wait for your medical to be either extended by IRCC or you may be asked to do your medical again before which you can get PPR.

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Final decision was done in the morning and it has been updated in the Portal.

I can see the COPR number for both me and my spouse with a document status as valid.

But I cannot see any document. Where to find it?

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Final decision was done in the morning and it has been updated in the Portal.

I can see the COPR number for both me and my spouse with a document status as valid.

But I cannot see any document. Where to find it?
Got this info from Client Portal.

And this is from the email:
"
  • If the information is complete, your status as a permanent resident will be confirmed and your PR card will be printed and mailed to you
"

swatishetty

Mar 8, 2020
Hi Guys

Joining the waiting club, Almost a year went by and still haven't received any decision on my application.
Mine is Feb 24 AOR(CEC category) , I reside in Canada and my spouse who is secondary applicant resides in India.
Would my case be considered as inland application or outland application?

Also anyone from India receiving PPR at this point ?

Any information about this will be appreciated!

Thanks

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hello, I just realized that my medical examination will be expiring in early Feb.
I was wondering what I can/should do in terms of extending the medical.

I know there has been a number of discussion here about medical, but I really haven't
paid any attention. Can someone advise me on this please? @legalfalcon

My unaccompanying husband is almost never in Canada. He is planning to
visit in early or mid Feb for a few weeks, so I am wondering if I can be proactive
and do another exam while he is here or just wait until I hear from IRCC
about my medical. My husband wouldn't be here until at least June.
I would greatly appreciate your advise on this.
Thank you all so much!

Springbokkie

Jul 28, 2020
At least all your stages are passed! I just recieved my GCMS notes (dated 1 Dec 2020) and my Eligibility has been RECOMMEND PASSED since 10 March 2020, and NO movement whatsoever on my file since.

Also FSW-O. AOR: 11 February 2020.
VO Ottawa

Only stage passed for me is criminality.
Update: Recieved a request for new medicals yesterday. Our medicals will only expire 23 Jan 2021, hopefully this means someone is anxious to give us PR very soon with sufficient time to travel :D.

RonzMax

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi, I just got my CoPR letter. Here is my timeline (CEC, Inland):
CEC Invitation: Jan 7, 2020
AOR: Feb 20, 2020
ADR (student form, background declaration form, CV): Sep 20, 2020
Bio: Oct 27, 2020
CoPR: Jan 6, 2021 (Just one year since the invitation)
Hope your applications get approved soon! The wait is frustrating, but you will get it finally.
Congratulations!
Did you get any ghost update before COPR?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, I just realized that my medical examination will be expiring in early Feb.
I was wondering what I can/should do in terms of extending the medical.

I know there has been a number of discussion here about medical, but I really haven't
paid any attention. Can someone advise me on this please? @legalfalcon

My unaccompanying husband is almost never in Canada. He is planning to
visit in early or mid Feb for a few weeks, so I am wondering if I can be proactive
and do another exam while he is here or just wait until I hear from IRCC
about my medical. My husband wouldn't be here until at least June.
I would greatly appreciate your advise on this.
Thank you all so much!
Usually when the medicals have expired or about to expire due to no fault of your, IRCC will send the medicals for reassessment to the Regional Medical Officer (RMO), who makes a determination on extension or asking for remeds. Currently IRCC is holding on to applications as even if they send a PPR, you cannot travel due to the restrictions.

If you feel your meds will expire, you can get a new upfront medical done and you meds will be valid for 1 year, or wait for IRCC to either extend them to ask for a remed, if required.

Reactions: Magnolian

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Usually when the medicals have expired or about to expire due to no fault of your, IRCC will send the medicals for reassessment to the Regional Medical Officer (RMO), who makes a determination on extension or asking for remeds. Currently IRCC is holding on to applications as even if they send a PPR, you cannot travel due to the restrictions.

If you feel your meds will expire, you can get a new upfront medical done and you meds will be valid for 1 year, or wait for IRCC to either extend them to ask for a remed, if required.
Thank you so much for your message! If they ask me to do re-med, do they give me any timeframe (like a month)?
It is no problem for me to do the remed, but my husband is almost never here in Canada, so I am thinking we can maybe
do the remed for him when he come here in Feb. Thank you again so much. @legalfalcon

Springbokkie

Jul 28, 2020
Thank you so much for your message! If they ask me to do re-med, do they give me any timeframe (like a month)?
It is no problem for me to do the remed, but my husband is almost never here in Canada, so I am thinking we can maybe
do the remed for him when he come here in Feb. Thank you again so much. @legalfalcon
They have given me 90days within which to do our remedicals.