DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
I just got an email from Etobicoke IRCC as below:

Dear applicant,

It appears the dates and place of entry into Canada for you and your Dependent, was not provided. Please verify the dates and place of entry, so that we may finalize the PR application?

I replied to the email.

Do I have to upload this info anywhere in the portal? AFAIK - I had provided these details.

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020

Dear applicant,

It appears the dates and place of entry into Canada for you and your Dependent, was not provided. Please verify the dates and place of entry, so that we may finalize the PR application?

I replied to the email.

Do I have to upload this info anywhere in the portal? AFAIK - I had provided these details.
When did you receive your first email?

henryswap

Mar 21, 2020
Hi, I just got my CoPR letter. Here is my timeline (CEC, Inland):
CEC Invitation: Jan 7, 2020
AOR: Feb 20, 2020
ADR (student form, background declaration form, CV): Sep 20, 2020
Bio: Oct 27, 2020
CoPR: Jan 6, 2021 (Just one year since the invitation)
Hope your applications get approved soon! The wait is frustrating, but you will get it finally.

merrygoroundd

Jan 7, 2021
(FSW-Outland applicant)

Just got my GCMS notes today and apparently a COPR document was issued in September 2020? I think? I didn't receive a PPR email or any notifications about this. And it also says the COPR expires in Feb 2021.

So I'm not exactly sure what to do here... got any ideas?
Any help would be much appreciated!

This is what the notes at the end say,

Last edited:

hpreet

Nov 26, 2020

Dear applicant,

I replied to the email.

What’s your AOR?