+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Happy 2021 to all,

Could you please advise the procedure to apply for BOWP. I am dependent on my spouse, he is on WP. However, we got ITA under my profile, PNP inland AOR 15 feb 2020.

therefore, please advise how can we apply for BOWP under my profile or his. What documents do we need,online application link etc.

@legalfalcon @caipsnotes experts please advise to do the application.

many thanks

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Just got a confirmation from the rep that my file is approved and transferred to Etobicoke office who will send further details.

Not sure why was the file transferred though. Anybody else in the same boat?

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Just got a confirmation from the rep that my file is approved and transferred to Etobicoke office who will send further details.

As far as I'm aware, they are sending the file after approval to the local visa office (in your case the etobicoke office) and the local office gives you the COPR.

Welcome to the waiting team.

• Haha
Reactions: DashSat

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Happy 2021 to all,

Could you please advise the procedure to apply for BOWP. I am dependent on my spouse, he is on WP. However, we got ITA under my profile, PNP inland AOR 15 feb 2020.

therefore, please advise how can we apply for BOWP under my profile or his. What documents do we need,online application link etc.

@legalfalcon @caipsnotes experts please advise to do the application.

many thanks
Hello @Twinklestar06

Please see IRCC's official site for this topic at
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit.html

Reactions: Twinklestar06

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
hi @caipsnotes, many thanks for your reply.
I have gone through the link and in one point it is mentioned - have submitted a complete application for permanent residence and passed the completeness check

what does completeness check means here, does it mean 100% bar or do I have to submit any document.
Also, could you please advise how should I apply because I have gone through the link and it says to login into my account and once I click to start a new application it says “you already have an ongoing application”. Please help.

Many thanks.

sreeson102

Jul 3, 2020

Yes, my file was sent from Ottawa to Etobicoke office, and then after a couple of weeks (due to holidays), I received an email to log in to the secure portal to verify the address and to submit a photo. Once they verify then they will manually upload eCopr in the same portal where you uploaded the photo and your address. Hope this helps.

sreeson102

Jul 3, 2020
Hi Guys, I got a PR confirmation portal link. Is that mean my application is approved?
I'm in the same situation, I called my lawyer and asked him he said it's not approved but you are in the final stage. Even called CIC they told me the same. So upload your address and photo and once you get eCopr then we can call it official.

YiHello

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Visa Office......
Sydney
I am AOR Feb 2020. The eligibility met March 2020. However, eligibility met forever, criminally process, security no started. Is anyone same as me?
CEC
Office: sydney

Reactions: DICAROD

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I am AOR Feb 2020. The eligibility met March 2020. However, eligibility met forever, criminally process, security no started. Is anyone same as me?
CEC
Hi, exactly same situation. FWS-O, Ottawa. I ordered GCMS notes at beginning of October, but I am still waiting.

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Only my biometrics and medical was cleared. Eligibility was under review in Sydney. The IRCC agent said that a secondary review was required to clear the eligibility and therefore they transferred the application to Ottawa. I have ordered GCMS noted on Dec 6th. I should get it soon.
Review your NOC, your job letter and your statement letter, make sure it clearly describes all your duties, roles, compensation or anything relevant. If you feel like the documents you submitted are vague, you can get a renewed, extremely detailed reference letter from your employer once again and submit it as an addendum via webform.

You have 3 outcomes;
1) Eligibility gets passed. Hakuna matata
2) You receive a procedural fairness letter, in which they say they don't believe you or your job meets the criteria, and they ask for an updated job letter or more information to "convince" them. The reviewed/updated letter would be asked for here.
3) Your application gets rejected because your job does not match your noc/is reassigned to a lower NOC/etc.

Making sure your documents are detailed and thorough (Job offer letter, all tax forms, a detailed description of your job duties/responsibilities, ideally aligning to your Noc etc) is the best thing you can prepare and ideally send out ahead of time to IRCC.

gmnph29

Oct 13, 2020
@thephdguy Just to let you know and like you asked, I officially received a decision on my PR from the Montreal Office. I logged into my application portal and it said that the application has been updated, I clicked on and they said that a final decision has been made and beneath that was a travel document number related to my COPR document. I hope this indicates some good things to come for your application and wish you all the best.

@legalfalcon am I correct in thinking that I have officially landed as an inland applicant as they have provided details of the COPR document on the application portal?

This forum has been a life saver for me seeking further information and I wish everyone all the best with their application.

AOR: Feb 16, 2020. VO: Montreal. Class: FSW Biometrics: November 21st Decision made: January 5th

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
CEC
My case is also pretty much the same.
FSW, Ottawa, Eligibility passed, Criminality in progress, Security not started, Biometrics completed in October.