+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Got an email about these emails that we received a couple weeks ago. Yeap, that was an error on their end.

Dear client,

You may have received a recent email from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the subject line “We’re still working on your application” or “We updated your application status”.

This message was sent to some clients due to a technical error. If the message does not apply to you, for example if you no longer have an application in process with us, you may ignore it.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

archanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Feb 29, CEC (Biometrics October 02) - Primary Office is Ottawa

Received Webform response yesterday (sent on November 18):
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process
Really frustrating. Same status since August 24. Pretty sure COPR will not come this year.
Got my BOWP approved yesterday. I applied on August 31. Interesting thing is that I got an update on December 4 (Friday) that they were going to start to review my Eligibility and on December 7 (Monday) the BOWP was approved.

I was expecting to have my COPR approved before the BOWP, so I could get a refund.

Reactions: Magnolian

HosaynRaza

Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys,

what are the chances that even if we do get COPR in this month or next, we will have to travel before our medical expires? In my case my medical expires in Feb 2021 so what are the chances that the medicals would be extended and I can travel after Feb 2021 once i get my COPR? (which i think is not any time soon)

Currently I'm a US resident and trying to figure out if I should sign a lease for next six months for my apartment.

@legalfalcon @andy108

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi Everyone, did anyone here got a COPR or PPR from the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia? It seems like all the application which have not been touched for a long time are all been worked on from CIO Sydney.
Also from Sydney, my AOR is 28 Feb. I haven't seen 1 COPR processed in Sydney. This is frustrating.

Reactions: pbhanot

sandeep0189

Jun 29, 2020
Thank you! I called after a GU in my account and the IRCC agent said that criminality had passed on that date. Which meant all stages passed and just waiting for the final decision.

Thank you!
i called ircc today agent said criminality passed security just started wht does that means??