+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

fahad_61

Aug 21, 2020
I have started to doubt the authenticity of GCMS notes. Final approval done mid september but no COPR yet, 1 month left for medical to expire furthermore, so called COPR document and counterfoil expires in 1 month. No idea what is IRCC is upto, how are they prioritizing or doing anything at all.

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Just got reply from webform
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The responsible office verified if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, and the eligibility status is passed.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Reactions: joaliriano

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

The responsible office verified if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, and the eligibility status is passed.
Congrats! That sounds great!

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
I have applied using a representative, but is it possible for me to call IRCC directly to check up on my application status?

What all info would i need?

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Got 2 emails as well yesterday: Still working and application is updated.
Saw an update on my PR but nothing change in the application.
Seems like a bug or somebody pressed something on their end.
Damn, I gave biometrics in late Oct. Got BOWP on next day and PR is still in process.
Same here. I was very excited when I got the 'updated' email. No change... Hope we'll hear good news in Dec.

Reactions: WunderCat

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020

Congrats! How long did it take after you sent the webform? Thanks

SK49

Apr 10, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon, I would really appreciate your advice. My AOR date is Feb 15, 2020 and I have applied under the FSW-inland program. While my PR application is under process I got married on November 1, 2020. My spouse is also a PR applicant under the CEC stream. I raised a webform to inform that my marital status has changed and as suggested by IRCC my spouse will remain a "non-accompanying spouse". I got webform reply today stating the following:

To add a person to your application, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta:

and

• The add-on request including:
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • a detailed letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.
Useful tips:

• If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only the add-on request is required.
  • If needed, please consult the instruction guide of the application you submitted to assist you in filling out the required forms.
  • Please ensure to write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope.
  • If you would like proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.
My question is that I do not want to add my spouse to my application so what is the suggested course of action in this case? Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I would really appreciate your advice. My AOR date is Feb 15, 2020 and I have applied under the FSW-inland program. While my PR application is under process I got married on November 1, 2020. My spouse is also a PR applicant under the CEC stream. I raised a webform to inform that my marital status has changed and as suggested by IRCC my spouse will remain a "non-accompanying spouse". I got webform reply today stating the following:

To add a person to your application, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta:

and

• The add-on request including:
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • a detailed letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.
Useful tips:

• If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only the add-on request is required.
  • If needed, please consult the instruction guide of the application you submitted to assist you in filling out the required forms.
  • Please ensure to write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope.
  • If you would like proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.
My question is that I do not want to add my spouse to my application so what is the suggested course of action in this case? Thank you.

If your family composition changed, you will have to add your spouse to your application and your spouse will be subject to medical, criminality and security admissibility.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I have started to doubt the authenticity of GCMS notes. Final approval done mid september but no COPR yet, 1 month left for medical to expire furthermore, so called COPR document and counterfoil expires in 1 month. No idea what is IRCC is upto, how are they prioritizing or doing anything at all.
It's quite normal now, instead of doubting the authenticity of GCMS notes I doubt the integrity of IRCC, they have been doing a terrible job in communicating with us. My two friends got approved acc. to GCMS notes in March 2020, and till today there's no update. IRCC is holding us back big time, ppl are trying to make plans of their lives such as getting married, having a child, changing a job, etc., at yet we can't take the decisions cause we are held back by IRCC.

Reactions: nomorecovid

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
It's quite normal now, instead of doubting the authenticity of GCMS notes I doubt the integrity of IRCC, they have been doing a terrible job in communicating with us. My two friends got approved acc. to GCMS notes in March 2020, and till today there's no update. IRCC is holding us back big time, ppl are trying to make plans of their lives such as getting married, having a child, changing a job, etc., at yet we can't take the decisions cause we are held back by IRCC.
So sad but true.

Reactions: rogerEE

SK49

Apr 10, 2018
If your family composition changed, you will have to add your spouse to your application and your spouse will be subject to medical, criminality and security admissibility.
Right, but since we both have separate applications we do not want to add each other as accompanying spouses because we don’t want to delay the process and to pay additional fees.
Do we still need to fill all the forms and pay additional fees etc? Conversely, we fill out the forms but since we both got the same reply who should become a primary applicant?

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Guys, do anyone happens to know, how long medical results are good for if passed on different dates? My spouse medical was cleared in Jan 2020, but mine was passed only in July 2020. So when do medicals expire in this case, January or July 2021?