+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

Yesterday, I got he message from CIC to upload the documents of my spouse to add her name in my ongoing Express entry file. ( I got married last month)
So, I have been asked to submit her medical certificate too. So, my question is when should I submit medical certificate? Right now while uploading all documents or wait after uploading all documents and when CIC is requested then after upload it?

@legalfalcon if you have any idea?

gotusk

May 6, 2020
Hello friends,

Yesterday, I got he message from CIC to upload the documents of my spouse to add her name in my ongoing Express entry file. ( I got married last month)
So, I have been asked to submit her medical certificate too. So, my question is when should I submit medical certificate? Right now while uploading all documents or wait after uploading all documents and when CIC is requested then after upload it?

Have received your COPR and after that you are adding your spouse??

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Everything is passed. Was told by the call center that my visa office thinks my dependent is overseas. For that reason, it is on hold for over 3 months.

I checked the forum and it is not only me who is suffering from this mistake by the officers.

Tried to contact and communicate with the visa office numerous times, unsuccessful. Seems like they just sent my application in the back room.

According to the GCMS, everything is passed and RFV. Any other people suffering from this?

This is ridiculous. Even August applicants are getting COPRs, and yet mine is never touched since July/August.
I have friends both of their applications were approved in March and till today there's no communication nor further instruction, I don't know what to say, there's a deputy Minister of IRCC when was asked how long COPR is valid she replied "I think", "I'll check with".. , it's scary to think about that these are the people who are handling our future life.....

Reactions: guruguru1989

komuya00

Nov 28, 2020
I have friends both of their applications were approved in March and till today there's no communication nor further instruction, I don't know what to say, there's a deputy Minister of IRCC when was asked how long COPR is valid she replied "I think", "I'll check with".. , it's scary to think about that these are the people who are handling our future life.....
I know. Initially they told me I should hear in July.... then August... then September... then Oct.... The call center agent doesn have a clue why it is not being finalized by the Visa office. I can't believe how they run the organization. I feel like they are just giving up old applications to meet the deadlines of the newer ones. Or the officer just mistakenly forgot about a group of us and not opening the file again.... ever. Really there is no logical reason to delay finalizing already approved applications while accepting, reviewing and finalizing newer ones. This is so frustrating.

Reactions: guruguru1989

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hello friends,

Your spouse needs to do upfront medical examination and submit the certificate along with other documents...

Reactions: pranzal kothari

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I know. Initially they told me I should hear in July.... then August... then September... then Oct.... The call center agent doesn have a clue why it is not being finalized by the Visa office. I can't believe how they run the organization. I feel like they are just giving up old applications to meet the deadlines of the newer ones. Or the officer just mistakenly forgot about a group of us and not opening the file again.... ever. Really there is no logical reason to delay finalizing already approved applications while accepting, reviewing and finalizing newer ones. This is so frustrating.
When the Deputy Minister has no clue of how they are running their own operation.. I guess it's just very clear they are in a mess, as simple as that.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello friends,

You just need an upfront sheet for the medicals and you can submit it when with the other documents all together.

Reactions: pranzal kothari

nivedhitha

Jul 18, 2019
@nivedhitha , hi i am an inland applicant aor feb 15. For my newborn, I got an acknowledgment from IRCC that they have received the birth certificate and LOE. Are you an inland applicant? I hope you will get the acknowledgment in a few days as IRCC is taking 3-4 weeks to reply.
Hi, thanks for replying back. I wanted to know how you knew the required documents for newborn?

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi, thanks for replying back. I wanted to know how you knew the required documents for newborn?
@nivedhitha , hi, I checked with my representative and he told me to submit the birth certificate and LOE and also said as we are inland applicants IRCC won’t consider newborn as our dependant. But I am not sure about it. Are you an inland applicant too? do you know anything about it.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Getting Bad gateway error while logging into my cic account. Is anyone else facing this issue?
Yes, I'm also facing the same problem. Its becoming a routine for them now.

sreeson102

Jul 3, 2020
Just wait for IRCC. Before IRCC can make a final decision on an application all medicals have tube valid. In most cases if the medicals are expired, they are sent to the regional medical officer who makes a determination on whether to extend them or ask or a remed.

Most applicants will get an extension.
Thank you very much for your time and information. Stay safe and healthy.

Reactions: legalfalcon