+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Applicant121

Jul 29, 2020
Well I had read in a thread before that IRCC doesn't track our calls to the support center.

Well, that doesn't seem right.

Today the representative mentioned the date and time when I made the last call.

So they do track.
Yes it’s also found in gcms notes

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes just got my gcms Eligibilty is passed security not started but when I called last week I was told that both Eligibility and security has been passed. The notes I notice that I can see just notes from programme assistant and case processing agent. Does this mean that the eligibility will still have to be passed again by an officer ?

sreeson102

Jul 3, 2020
Hello,

I applied for GCMS notes and have doubts regarding security and dependent medicals.
Any inputs will be really helpful.
There is covid pace in GCMS notes and final decision is : PenFIN
AOR : Feb 20th
Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security: In GCMS notes it doesn't show anything but when I called CIC they said it's passed
Medicals: My wife's medical status shows passed-expired
Officer Review : Meds reassessment for dep, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets eligibility requirements of section R87.1 of the Regulations.Having reviewed the WP, LMIA, and LOO, I am satisfied that the PA has a qualifying offer of arranged employment. I am satisfied that the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 Met selection EE passed ***ADMISSIBILITY*** : No A 35 or A37 concerns evident Indian PC x 2 - NRT RCMP x 2 - NRT (Dep no criminality but positive for immigration probably due to previous refusal) CRIMINALITY: applicable PCs on file: No A36 concerns RPRF : Complete MEDS: Expired for dep OUTSTANDING: Meds reassessment for dep

@legalfalcon and anyone who knows: Can you please comment if you advise doing upfront medicals and if eligibility looks good. as my previous application was refused due to the missing employment letter. I don't understand what "NRT RCMP x 2 - NRT (Dep no criminality but positive for immigration probably due to previous refusal)" means in eligibility.

Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,

I applied for GCMS notes and have doubts regarding security and dependent medicals.
Any inputs will be really helpful.
There is covid pace in GCMS notes and final decision is : PenFIN
AOR : Feb 20th
Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security: In GCMS notes it doesn't show anything but when I called CIC they said it's passed
Medicals: My wife's medical status shows passed-expired
Officer Review : Meds reassessment for dep, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets eligibility requirements of section R87.1 of the Regulations.Having reviewed the WP, LMIA, and LOO, I am satisfied that the PA has a qualifying offer of arranged employment. I am satisfied that the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 Met selection EE passed ***ADMISSIBILITY*** : No A 35 or A37 concerns evident Indian PC x 2 - NRT RCMP x 2 - NRT (Dep no criminality but positive for immigration probably due to previous refusal) CRIMINALITY: applicable PCs on file: No A36 concerns RPRF : Complete MEDS: Expired for dep OUTSTANDING: Meds reassessment for dep

@legalfalcon and anyone who knows: Can you please comment if you advise doing upfront medicals and if eligibility looks good. as my previous application was refused due to the missing employment letter. I don't understand what "NRT RCMP x 2 - NRT (Dep no criminality but positive for immigration probably due to previous refusal)" means in eligibility.

Thanks in advance

PenFin means pending final decision

NRT RCMP x2 means "No Reportable Trace" for 2 RCMP PCCs provided, no criminality concerns, but if you have had a refusal for an immigration application that is being seen in the report.

Security will also be bland even if it has been passed in GCMS notes. Your eligibility is passed and if your security is passed too, then your application is awaiting a final review before the PPR is sent.

Dev27

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

Help and your inputs will be highly appreciated.
Case -: My File is pending in Ottawa - VO since FEB 3 (AOR) only my eligibility is met and nothing else has started. I know this from my GCMS notes which i received recently. However, on my notes i noticed something strange and had questions on that. Under my spouce BIO-METRIC section it say the following
Info - Received - NRT
Under mine BIO - METRIC section it says the following
Info - Received - Match

I am confused now what does match signifies under mine bio metric section ?

ABayona

Jul 13, 2020
Hello!
I know someone earlier on had asked about the bridging permit. I thought of letting people know:
I applied for my extension on August 18, 2020. Did my biometrics Nov 6th, yesterday Nov 26 I got a correspondence letter stating my biometrics had been received and valid for 10 yrs. Today I checked the website once again and my extension for WP had been approved, but no email has been sent yet!. i am still waiting for PR tho :/ but some good news :)

sreeson102

Jul 3, 2020
PenFin means pending final decision

NRT RCMP x2 means "No Reportable Trace" for 2 RCMP PCCs provided, no criminality concerns, but if you have had a refusal for an immigration application that is being seen in the report.

Security will also be bland even if it has been passed in GCMS notes. Your eligibility is passed and if your security is passed too, then your application is awaiting a final review before the PPR is sent.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon , in eligibility it shows meds expired for dependent. Would you suggest doing upfront medicals or can we wait till we receive the request

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes just got my gcms Eligibilty is passed security not started but when I called last week I was told that both Eligibility and security has been passed. The notes I notice that I can see just notes from programme assistant and case processing agent. Does this mean that the eligibility will still have to be passed again by an officer ?
You said you just got the notes. That means that the information provided is dated earlier than when you made the call. If the agent on the phone told you both eligibility and security are passed then an officer reviewed your case and probably approved it. Now it’s just a waiting game between final approval and PPR/COPR.

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
You said you just got the notes. That means that the information provided is dated earlier than when you made the call. If the agent on the phone told you both eligibility and security are passed then an officer reviewed your case and probably approved it. Now it’s just a waiting game between final approval and PPR/COPR.
Thank you so much for this but in the notes the info sharing shows error

nivedhitha

Jul 18, 2019
Hi, i got my aor on feb 19 and i submitted all the documents. Now, I informed IRCC about my child born on 18th Nov via web form but still have not heard anything back from them wrt documents required or any acknowledgement. Do you know how long it takes and should I send another reminder ?

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi, i got my aor on feb 19 and i submitted all the documents. Now, I informed IRCC about my child born on 18th Nov via web form but still have not heard anything back from them wrt documents required or any acknowledgement. Do you know how long it takes and should I send another reminder ?
@nivedhitha , hi i am an inland applicant aor feb 15. For my newborn, I got an acknowledgment from IRCC that they have received the birth certificate and LOE. Are you an inland applicant? I hope you will get the acknowledgment in a few days as IRCC is taking 3-4 weeks to reply.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much @legalfalcon , in eligibility it shows meds expired for dependent. Would you suggest doing upfront medicals or can we wait till we receive the request
Just wait for IRCC. Before IRCC can make a final decision on an application all medicals have tube valid. In most cases if the medicals are expired, they are sent to the regional medical officer who makes a determination on whether to extend them or ask or a remed.

Most applicants will get an extension.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hello!
I know someone earlier on had asked about the bridging permit. I thought of letting people know:
I applied for my extension on August 18, 2020. Did my biometrics Nov 6th, yesterday Nov 26 I got a correspondence letter stating my biometrics had been received and valid for 10 yrs. Today I checked the website once again and my extension for WP had been approved, but no email has been sent yet!. i am still waiting for PR tho :/ but some good news :)
Hi @ABayona Thanks for the info. So you applied for your bridging work permit in August and received one now? Am I understanding
you correctly here? That is good.

komuya00

Nov 28, 2020
Everything is passed. Was told by the call center that my visa office thinks my dependent is overseas. For that reason, it is on hold for over 3 months.

I checked the forum and it is not only me who is suffering from this mistake by the officers.

Tried to contact and communicate with the visa office numerous times, unsuccessful. Seems like they just sent my application in the back room.

According to the GCMS, everything is passed and RFV. Any other people suffering from this?

This is ridiculous. Even August applicants are getting COPRs, and yet mine is never touched since July/August.

Reactions: rogerEE