+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I'm also residing in US. What do your notes say? Do you have everything "passed"?
Hi,
Ordered GCMS notes twice in July and October - same notes with no change... case analyst says : recommended passed for all sections however security is still pending... same like your status...

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi,
Ordered GCMS notes twice in July and October - same notes with no change... case analyst says : recommended passed for all sections however security is still pending... same like your status...
From my understanding security starts only when eligibility is "definitely" passed by an officer. I guess that you application is still waiting to be reviewed.

Reactions: Reach-Canada

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
From my understanding security starts only when eligibility is "definitely" passed by an officer. I guess that you application is still waiting to be reviewed.
Exactly but the wait is indefinite.... I don't know why they aren't starting security which is pending from May... Absolutely hopeless people...

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
My case is the same. Feb 28 AOR. Inland applicant. GCMS notes from July and October are exactly the same. Recommended Pass since May and nothing changed after that. Gave Biometrics on October 26, but haven't received a single GU (not even a technical glitch :) ).

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Exactly but the wait is indefinite.... I don't know why they aren't starting security which is pending from May... Absolutely hopeless people...
My security did not start yet and I have eligibility "passed" since end of March (not sure about review required, I am waiting for the notes). We are all in the same boat, unfortunately.

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
My case is the same. Feb 28 AOR. Inland applicant. GCMS notes from July and October are exactly the same. Recommended Pass since May and nothing changed after that. Gave Biometrics on October 26, but haven't received a single GU (not even a technical glitch :) ).
I'm exactly like you, AOR Feb 28, INLAND + Spouse and we gave Biometrics on October 26.
No GU yet.
We are in Toronto.
Please let me know if you get any update and good luck :)

Reactions: dharatishah82

archanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
I'm exactly like you, AOR Feb 28, INLAND + Spouse and we gave Biometrics on October 26.
No GU yet.
We are in Toronto.
Please let me know if you get any update and good luck :)
AOR Feb 29, inland + spouse. We gave biometrics on October 02, no GU (not even a glitch). I am in GTA and CPC is Ottawa

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
AOR Feb 29, inland + spouse. We gave biometrics on October 02, no GU (not even a glitch). I am in GTA and CPC is Ottawa
Wow, that is disappointing as you already gave biometrics on October 2. My remaining hopes to at least receive approval by end of 2020 are crushed! I hope you receive some updates soon! Best luck.

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

Any new COPRs?
I just want to know what is happening with applications after they are done with their biometrics, assuming it was the only thing pending?
Are they getting COPRs through mail or just an email? What are the steps they are asked to take, anything new due to COVID? landing \interview?

Cecilia Lo

Jan 6, 2020
Hello Everyone! hope you get your good news soon!

I got my GCMS notes, ordered Oct 28, received Nov 23. It says approved.
On page 59 I saw the COPR mentioned with Document # T602888XXX, status not started (updated in Sept) but the valid to date is 2021/01/08 which is just more than a month away, but until now we did not receive COPR.

I am FSW outland, CPC-Ottawa, AOR Feb.

I heard from my agent that we need to send our passport before they issue COPR, is that right?

The valid to date is coming soon, will they extend the landing deadline automatically when issuing the COPR?

I have 3 dependents in my application, must we do the landing all together? My agent told me before it is okay, but i checked Canada.ca it says "you should"...

Can I delay my landing time? I know I should use webform, but since i used an agent in Canada for application, if I use the webform, do they require the login and password? I dont have it...

Thanks for your help and i hope you get the same GCMS notes soon!!!!

Thanks
Cecilia

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hello Everyone! hope you get your good news soon!

I got my GCMS notes, ordered Oct 28, received Nov 23. It says approved.
On page 59 I saw the COPR mentioned with Document # T602888XXX, status not started (updated in Sept) but the valid to date is 2021/01/08 which is just more than a month away, but until now we did not receive COPR.

I am FSW outland, CPC-Ottawa, AOR Feb.

I heard from my agent that we need to send our passport before they issue COPR, is that right?

The valid to date is coming soon, will they extend the landing deadline automatically when issuing the COPR?

I have 3 dependents in my application, must we do the landing all together? My agent told me before it is okay, but i checked Canada.ca it says "you should"...

Can I delay my landing time? I know I should use webform, but since i used an agent in Canada for application, if I use the webform, do they require the login and password? I dont have it...

Thanks for your help and i hope you get the same GCMS notes soon!!!!

Thanks
Cecilia
Yes you need PPR before receiving COPR.

Regarding landing, I’ve read multiple times that you need to land together.

Regarding web form, you don’t need login and password.

Hope this helps.

Cecilia Lo

Jan 6, 2020
Yes you need PPR before receiving COPR.

Regarding landing, I’ve read multiple times that you need to land together.

Regarding web form, you don’t need login and password.

Hope this helps.
Thanks @ayeetee. Yes that helps!
Just adding a quick note as i saw your remarks, my GCMS notes did not show the Security passed. FYI.

Last edited:

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Well I had read in a thread before that IRCC doesn't track our calls to the support center.

Well, that doesn't seem right.

Today the representative mentioned the date and time when I made the last call.

So they do track.