+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
I am not sure about the bank documents but I personally did not submit any documents related to my bank.
I would recommend still applying once you hit the 120 days mark. May be by then the processing times shorten a bit. Best of luck
You are right about bank papers. I just checked, I didn't need any bank papers for my original WP.

Thanks again so much. Best of luck to you as well :)

Reactions: pbhanot

DentOrtho

Oct 15, 2020
AOR 28th February
FSW-O India
VO-Ottawa(as per the webform)

Got 4 GUs in last 2 months

According to webform which I recieve in the end of October,It states
Background verification Valid
Criminal Background Verification Valid
Security Background Verification Valid

Anyone in the same boat...?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes

I am trying to apply for BWOP. As you may already know one of the requirements is that my PR application has to have R10 completeness check
done.

From my GCMS notes, my PR application's current status:

Eligibilty: RR
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Info Sharing: In Progress

(Still haven't done my biometrics yet. Still waiting for the SC call)

Can you please help me by telling me if my application has been passed the completeness check? It has been analyzed by program
assistant and case analyst. Case analyst recommended a couple of things that require officer review. It is currently waiting for
officer review. Can I assume it has been passed completeness check and apply for BWOP?

Thank you so much!!
Hi. R10 completeness check is the first thing in the process, after R10 is done then Eligibility Review starts. Since your Eligibility is marked RR it means that R10 stage has been completed.

Reactions: Magnolian

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon & @caipsnotes,
Pls I need some clarification... My wife & kid are currently in the USA while I am in another (home) country. I did biometric here, while she did hers in New York.... Question is if i get PPR, must a family submit passport together in same visa office? Can I submit mine separately in home country while theirs is sent to New York VFS?
Hi, best to update the address first and you can certainly make the submission in different places of residence, that is fine. All the best

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
We got the recommended pass at the same time (June 3rd on my case, and since then file has not been touched), same AOR and MEP date. Please let me know when you get your PPR (or COPR in mail for inlands). Hopefully you'll get your medicals extended and COPR soon.
Same AOR and MEP date , VO is CIO , residing in US... file not touched since May 2020. just waiting...........

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I am trying to apply for BWOP. As you may already know one of the requirements is that my PR application has to have R10 completeness check
done.

From my GCMS notes, my PR application's current status:

Eligibilty: RR
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Info Sharing: In Progress

(Still haven't done my biometrics yet. Still waiting for the SC call)

Can you please help me by telling me if my application has been passed the completeness check? It has been analyzed by program
assistant and case analyst. Case analyst recommended a couple of things that require officer review. It is currently waiting for
officer review. Can I assume it has been passed completeness check and apply for BWOP?

Thank you so much!!

R10 is the first step and usually is done within 30-45 days.

If you have RR, then definitely your R10 is done.

Also you will see a notes which will have R10: OK and that is the R10 or the completeness check.

It will look like this:

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Hello everyone,
Has anybody here applied for Bridging Work Permit recently? I might need to apply for one, and I just want to find out
how long it is taking these days to get the BWOP.

Your responses are greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
I applied on April 13th and it was approved at the beginning of October.

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
If you changed your job after you submitted your application, and you claimed points for your job that you just left then you only have to inform IRCC that you no longer work with the employer just in case they want to verify.

You Do Not have to submit any documents as changing jobs after submitting your application has no effect on your application. The application is locked when you submit your application with IRCC.

Thanks for update @legalfalcon .

Yes I have changed the job after submitting the application. I have total 13 yrs of experience and i worked for 1.9 yrs in my last company. I have submitted the resignation approval mail via webforms. Do I need to submit any other document.

Reactions: sukhbirring

Arsh001

Sep 18, 2020
Any Inland applicants who provided biometrics before the lockdown still waiting?
This wait game is killing me! Apparantly, everything is passed, but no news for over 4 months!
Funny how they are announcing to invite more people, while they cannot handle the applications they already have.
Same here, I am still waiting as well

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for update @legalfalcon .

Yes I have changed the job after submitting the application. I have total 13 yrs of experience and i worked for 1.9 yrs in my last company. I have submitted the resignation approval mail via webforms. Do I need to submit any other document.

No documentation is required if you changed your job post submission as the application is locked when it is submitted and any changes after it have no bearing on your score.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Same AOR and MEP date , VO is CIO , residing in US... file not touched since May 2020. just waiting...........
I'm also residing in US. What do your notes say? Do you have everything "passed"?