+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
What documents have they requested? May I know your VO?
They just sent a letter saying that my application is under review and will take more time to process. But the status of my application changed from "Application/Profile updated" to "your action is required" but no request on my profile. What can it be?

VO Ottawa AOR 11th Feb

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They just sent a letter saying that my application is under review and will take more time to process. But the status of my application changed from "Application/Profile updated" to "your action is required" but no request on my profile. What can it be?

VO Ottawa AOR 11th Feb
That sounds strange. Let us know if you find the letter and what it says. If they need additional documents, they should tell you which ones.

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
That sounds strange. Let us know if you find the letter and what it says. If they need additional documents, they should tell you which ones.
My application have been under RR since May, what just happened is really weird. I still don't see any request. Will call them tomorrow.

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have submitted my application in March 2020. I have raised a webform to my VO (Singapore) for the status of my application. They mentioned that the application "Approved" and I should be getting a PPR when the VOs continue their regular operations.

I have recently changed my home address (same city, different neighborhood) and I cannot receive any documents at my old address. My question is, if I submit my passport after getting a PPR, will they return the passport at my old address? Or will they take my address again at time of me physically submitting my passport? I will be submitting my passport to the VAC in Dhaka who will then send it to Singapore VO.

Thanks in advance
Hi, You renew your passport and submit the revised passport copies via case specific enquiry. I did that for my Kids passports. It didn't delayed any of the processing of my application.

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
Not yet . Let me try to order one . I checked others’ status , looks like all very slow . And also someone said could call RICC , do you know which number I should call ? Thanks very much !
If you are in Canada, you can call +1-888-242-2100 and you have to choose 1 - 1 - 2 - then choose 1 or 2 or 3 based on the application starting letter.
Provide your application number & confirm your year of birth. And then choose to speak to operator.
Wait for you turn for 30+ minutes & then ask specifically about
1. the latest updates on your application
2. Any comments mentioned.
3. About your Eligibility, Security, Criminality & Medical Status.

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
My application have been under RR since May, what just happened is really weird. I still don't see any request. Will call them tomorrow.
I recommend you to get the GCMS Notes. it will give you clarity about why it is in Review Required. Depending on that if your case immigration lawyer is finding any documents missing, it will be mentioned in GCMS Notes last 15 pages, you can send them before they do final review. Act fast dude. All the very best.

Cecilia88920

Nov 14, 2020
If you are in Canada, you can call +1-888-242-2100 and you have to choose 1 - 1 - 2 - then choose 1 or 2 or 3 based on the application starting letter.
Provide your application number & confirm your year of birth. And then choose to speak to operator.
Wait for you turn for 30+ minutes & then ask specifically about
1. the latest updates on your application
2. Any comments mentioned.
3. About your Eligibility, Security, Criminality & Medical Status.
Thanks soooo much for so detailed instructions! Will call tmr !

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I recommend you to get the GCMS Notes. it will give you clarity about why it is in Review Required. Depending on that if your case immigration lawyer is finding any documents missing, it will be mentioned in GCMS Notes last 15 pages, you can send them before they do final review. Act fast dude. All the very best.
Hi just to let you know, I called IRCC today and the lady said that an officer worked on my file and everything look good. And that they do not require additional documents and Ignore the status saying "Your action is required".

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi just to let you know, I called IRCC today and the lady said that an officer worked on my file and everything look good. And that they do not require additional documents and Ignore the status saying "Your action is required".
That is a relief.