+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi @caipsnotes Thanks so much!! Can you take a look at this following passage? I read this last night, and I almost had a heart attack.... Mine says my eligibility is
required review, but it does say 'ready to finalize' in the end. This part here says if review required for eligibility, then you are in 'muddy water'... In my summary notes, it says the US visa refusal 10 years ago needs to be reviewed. I got a long term visa now, so should I be worried about this.
Then when I go down, there are different notes say my intl work experience and my stat question, my husband's FBI report and his stat questions required review. Everything else seems fine. Am I in muddy water? Is it normal to have review required for all these things?

As for stat questions, only thing I said yes was US tourist visa refusal 10 yrs ago, and now I have 10 year visa to US. My husband had DUI in US a long time ago, about which he had to answer yes to a stat question. It appears on his FBI report as well.

I really really appreciate your help. any insight is greatly appreciated....

the passage I read:
It is the content of the note that is important here. If the review required is for a specific document, while the summary of the note says that an applicant has met the eligibility, or “ready to finalize” it simply means that while the applicant has met the eligibility criteria, but the specific document needs a careful examination form the officer before promoting (eligibility pass) by the officer.

However, if there are concerns, there will be a review required for the eligibility, and there will be no text to the effect “ready to finalize” or pass.
The note will specifically state job duties do not match, or the employment cannot be verified, or the number of years of work experience claimed cannot be verified. This is where an application can land in muddy waters. But the final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant.

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,

Do you know whether "review required" in GCMS notes cause longer processing times? If yes, any estimation? Is there a reason for the difference of the avarege processing times between PNP-EE applicants and regular EE applicants( 9 months- 6 months) ?

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi @legal Falcon,
I got my Copr and Visa stamped this month. The whole immigration process was carried out with the help of an immigration agent. I have settled the dues of the agent as per the Terms and Conditions.

Now I want to know whether I can demand the accesses of my GC Key account from the immigration agent as it will help me in my future course of correspondences with IRCC. Don't you think it my right???

Your valuable suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Hey! Could you please share the expiry date of the visa? was it extended? or only given until your medical exam?

fahad_61

Aug 21, 2020
Are there candidates here who have the validity of their medicals near expiry? And still have not recieved copr

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Are there candidates here who have the validity of their medicals near expiry? And still have not recieved copr
A lot of them, and a lot of them also have their medicals already expired. I am just wondering how much time is it taking IRCC to renew the medicals now-a-days since no one has updated any information about their medicals being renewed (without giving the medicals again).

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
It still says medicals passed.
That means IRCC still has not sent your medicals to your local RMO for evaluation. Medicals are only extended after they have been sent to the RMO. When IRCC does that the medicals will show up as you "do not need a medical exam". I am in the same situation except I don't know where my criminality and security are at.

Hang tight for now and let us know please when they are extended. This will help others like us to get an idea how much time they are taking to extend the medicals.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
That means IRCC still has not sent your medicals to your local RMO for evaluation. Medicals are only extended after they have been sent to the RMO. When IRCC does that the medicals will show up as you "do not need a medical exam". I am in the same situation except I don't know where my criminality and security are at.

Hang tight for now and let us know please when they are extended. This will help others like us to get an idea how much time they are taking to extend the medicals.
Oh would you be knowing generally when does IRCC send it the local RMO for evaluation? Could it happen after medical expiry or does it always happen before?

Have you ordered your GCMS notes / webform?That will give an idea on the security and criminality. Thanks for your help. Will surely update once I get any news about my medicals.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Oh would you be knowing generally when does IRCC send it the local RMO for evaluation? Could it happen after medical expiry or does it always happen before?

Have you ordered your GCMS notes / webform?That will give an idea on the security and criminality. Thanks for your help. Will surely update once I get any news about my medicals.
I got my GCMS notes on 30th Sept. and it was time stamped for 8th sept. (meaning generated on 8th Sept.) That means the last in-depth update I have is from 8th. Sept. At that time my criminality was in progress security was not started

My medicals expired on 7th oct. and biometrics were updated on 15th oct. (biometrics exempt). On the same date (15th oct.) my medical changed from passed to "do not need medical".

I am hoping my medical changes to "passed" again and the other things are processed soon too . I am FSW Inland with AOR 6th April.

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019

I also must add this is the sequence of events regarding medicals if you are an inland applicant. If you are outland then it can either be extended or you can be asked to do medicals again. Depends on RMO evaluation.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
I got my GCMS notes on 30th Sept. and it was time stamped for 8th sept. (meaning generated on 8th Sept.) That means the last in-depth update I have is from 8th. Sept. At that time my criminality was in progress security was not started

My medicals expired on 7th oct. and biometrics were updated on 15th oct. (biometrics exempt). On the same date (15th oct.) my medical changed from passed to "do not need medical".

I am hoping my medical changes to "passed" again and the other things are processed soon too . I am FSW Inland with AOR 6th April.
Yes for Inland candidates, I think yours will automatically be extended. I think yours things should move quickly since once medical is extended. All the best.