+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Robbie999

Jul 7, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I've got the GCMS note on Sept 24, said that my application was approved on Aug 19, 2020. In the finalization part in GCMS, mentioned my CORP number is Txxxxxx, my print query...I've called agent almost every week since then, but they said no update so far. Even everything is approved but the final decision is only made when CORP is issued. I've noticed my application was transferred through so many location from Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa, and recently to Etobicoke office. Do anyone know what is happening with my application and anyone is same as me? I'm CEC inland and biometric completed March 11,
Same with me,
I have a COPR number..... in my GCMS... Everything is approved since June!!!
CEC Inland

Reactions: nyiable

nadeem84

Mar 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
As per my GCMS, eligibility is recommended interview. As per notes, it is due to previous refusal, subsequent reconsideration request, later change of different NOC of current job.

Question: how likely the "Recommended Interview" would be change. Also is it advisable to describe the whole issue in a LOE and submit proactively through webform. @legalfalcon , seeking your advise plz. Also any other recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Sadly no positive updates. The only thing that changed is the review of medical results went from "February 19, 2020 You passed the medical exam." to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".
Eligibility and background check still pending.
Thanks hammad800

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
FSW-O AOR 28TH February

Recieved Webform Reply after 12 days of submission.
I had specifically asked for eligibility but there is no reply for the same.
Please throw some light on movement of my application @legalfalcon @caipsnotes.

Thank you in advance.
@DentOrtho If your security background is valid as mentioned then it would imply that your Eligibility is passed as well since security only starts after Eligibility is passed. While VALID means "For a document—legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC." (Source) it can interpreted as passed usually.

Reactions: DentOrtho

GW007

May 22, 2020
I just got an ADR request from LVO to upload Schedule 4: Provincial Nominee form....It's a 1-page form basically asking you to declare you will reside in the nominating province, while filling your name, age and available settlement fund...
Has anyone here received such request before?
@legalfalcon & @caipsnotes, your input will be appreciated.

DentOrtho

Oct 15, 2020
@DentOrtho If your security background is valid as mentioned then it would imply that your Eligibility is passed as well since security only starts after Eligibility is passed. While VALID means "For a document—legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC." (Source) it can interpreted as passed usually.
Thank you so much for your valuable time.
Hoping to hear golden updates soon.

Reactions: caipsnotes

syedshoeb48

Jun 26, 2016
SAUDI ARABIA, JEDDAH
Hi Folks,
Outland application - Middle - East
ITA- 19 December, 2019
Aor- 01 February,2020
Biometrics done/updated- 18 Feb, 2020
Medicals updated/passed - 22 Oct, 2020
Eligibility- Under review
Background check - Under process
Request Letter - 29 October, 2020

The requests have started coming in guys. Thanks for your support as i have been reading the forums for a while now.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I just got an ADR request from LVO to upload Schedule 4: Provincial Nominee form....It's a 1-page form basically asking you to declare you will reside in the nominating province, while filling your name, age and available settlement fund...
Has anyone here received such request before?
@legalfalcon , your input will be appreciated.

This is very normal and many PNP applicants receive this. It merely asks you to confirm your intention to reside in the nominating province, which is one of the criteria looked into before approving the PNP. All PNP nominees have some residency obligations.

See https://bit.ly/3oFBW5U