+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Dondarrion

Mar 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

AOR 09 February.

I have a case for you, if you could enlighten me i would be very grateful. My query concerns the status of eligibility

So I have made a habit of sending webforms every month to check the good advancement of my file and maintain hope.
For August and September the Eligibility was valid, but in the last webform (October) the eligibilty was in process. I called IRCC to have more insight on the matter, the nice lady confirmed to me that that eligibilty was still in process and had no clue why the previous IRCC webforms mentionned any different.

So in your learned experience what could be the reason for the regression in the status ?

Thank you in advance

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

AOR 09 February.

I have a case for you, if you could enlighten me i would be very grateful. My query concerns the status of eligibility

So I have made a habit of sending webforms every month to check the good advancement of my file and maintain hope.
For August and September the Eligibility was valid, but in the last webform (October) the eligibilty was in process. I called IRCC to have more insight on the matter, the nice lady confirmed to me that that eligibilty was still in process and had no clue why the previous IRCC webforms mentionned any different.

So in your learned experience what could be the reason for the regression in the status ?

Thank you in advance
Valid does not necessarily means passed. Valid only means for a document to be legal (and accepted I think) in the eyes of IRCC (per a lot of posts on this thread). Probably your eligibility was recommended pass by a case analyst and now it's being reviewed by a senior officer. GCMS notes is the only way to definitely know what's up with your application.

Reactions: Reach-Canada

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

AOR 09 February.

Thank you in advance
it is not an issue, eligibility is just still in process. What is your stream?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
@legalfalcon : If possible can you please answer my question- I applied in Feb 2020 as FSW spouse non accompanying and showed funds as well however now my wife is about to deliver a child in India , I already moved to Canada last month based on my work permit . Now should I show the proof of funds for the 3 of us again & let IRCC know when the child is born or instead of funds just share my Work permit and last month Canadian pay slips as PoF is not required for WP holders in Canada.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : If possible can you please answer my question- I applied in Feb 2020 as FSW spouse non accompanying and showed funds as well however now my wife is about to deliver a child in India , I already moved to Canada last month based on my work permit . Now should I show the proof of funds for the 3 of us again & let IRCC know when the child is born or instead of funds just share my Work permit and last month Canadian pay slips as PoF is not required for WP holders in Canada.
IF you re employed in Canada, you are exempt form the PoF. After your child is born, you can inform IRCC and let them know of the change in your family composition. IRCC will also you to submit 2 forms and the passport and medicals for the new born.

When you submit these documents, you can inform them of your job in Canada with your offer letter and the most recent pay stub.

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Keep your funds up to date in your profile. The system may find that you’re eligible for more than 1 program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you’ll be invited under.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Reactions: NivedhithaCibi

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
IF you re employed in Canada, you are exempt form the PoF. After your child is born, you can inform IRCC and let them know of the change in your family composition. IRCC will also you to submit 2 forms and the passport and medicals for the new born.

When you submit these documents, you can inform them of your job in Canada with your offer letter and the most recent pay stub.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Thank you very much. I will let IRCC know and hope they dont delay requesting me those forms.

Reactions: legalfalcon

copho

Oct 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

I got my AOR in Mar 2020 and my profile gives my estimated processing time till Sep 2020. I was only able to do my biometrics in Aug 2020 because of the Pandemic. The IRCC website says they can’t give a processing time estimate cause of the pandemic too. I raised a webform recently and I would like to know it anyone submitted a webform recently and how long it took to get a reply.

Also my medicals will be expiring in Dec. I would like to know it any one has gotten CoPR recently and how long it took.

Thanks

DentOrtho

Oct 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

I got my AOR in Mar 2020 and my profile gives my estimated processing time till Sep 2020. I was only able to do my biometrics in Aug 2020 because of the Pandemic. The IRCC website says they can’t give a processing time estimate cause of the pandemic too. I raised a webform recently and I would like to know it anyone submitted a webform recently and how long it took to get a reply.

Also my medicals will be expiring in Dec. I would like to know it any one has gotten CoPR recently and how long it took.

Thanks
Hello....u can see my yesterday's post...I recieved webform reply on 12th day and fortunately not a generic reply.
Hope it helps u.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

Thanks
As for your medicals, they will either be automatically extended or they would ask to do remedicals. COPR timelines for Outland applicants are taking much longer than before. If you are inland, then it should hopefully be faster.

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi,

I have recently received a reply for a webform. It states :
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

The security background verification has not been initiated.

@legalfalcon , Does this mean eligibility is passed and valid?

regards,
megha

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

I have recently received a reply for a webform. It states :

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

The security background verification has not been initiated.

@legalfalcon , Does this mean eligibility is passed and valid?

regards,
megha
Most likely your eligibility has been recommended passed. Only after the eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer, the security is initiated. The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed / Met / etc. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination.

See my previous post on this at #2,521

To understand how to read webform response, see https://bit.ly/2HLQaRK

To read on security and the security screening manual, see https://bit.ly/3mtC6eT

Reactions: Megha_1990

DentOrtho

Oct 15, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
FSW-O AOR 28TH February

Recieved Webform Reply after 12 days of submission.
I had specifically asked for eligibility but there is no reply for the same.
Please throw some light on movement of my application @legalfalcon @caipsnotes.

Thank you in advance.

void89

Feb 18, 2020
Hi! Just adding our case here.

FSW - Outland (married couple)

ITA - 19 December 2019

Went through medical exams - 14 January 2020 (I was then scheduled for a confirmatory x-ray in April)

eAPR - 11 February 2020

AOR - 11 February 2020

BIL - 21 February 2020

*** COVID-19 HIT THE FAN ***

Fast forward to now: It was only last week when the VFS in our country finally reopened for biometrics.

We've set an appointment for that as well as for my confirmatory x-ray at IOM in November.

The only time we reached out to IRCC was to check whether it's okay to miss the biometrics deadline and they said not to worry about it and just wait for VFS to reopen.

We're hoping both will go smoothly. I have absolutely no clue how long it will take between our biometrics submission and COPR. I hope someone can share a similar experience.