AOR Received.
20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
Brother, the office to send your passport to is Singapore VO, right? If that is the case, your situation is easier than you think. What you need to do is use DHL to send the documents to VFS office in Singapore and they will deliver your package to Singapore VO. Once decision is made on your application and visa and COPR printed, the VO will pass to VFS and VFS will pass to DHL. DHL will then send to your address. This is how VFS deals with countries where there is no functioning office or no office at all.

Contact Singapore VFS on their phone and they will guide you with the steps.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/

Contact us
Helpline
Please contact us for any information regarding the visa process:
Contact us by phone: +8008526574
Contact us by email: info.cansg@vfshelpline.com
Contact us by chat: Chat Now
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/contact-us

It is better to call them or chat online. Email response with VFS usually takes 1-2 days to reply. So, phone and chat are much faster.
Thank you very much brother. Most informative advice. Will do that. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: nns14

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
What happens if your medical expires? Can you go do another one before the other one expires? Or do you have to wait for an official letter for them? Is there any timeline you have to do the medical since you receive the letter? @legalfalcon (Thank you legal falcon for your help :))
IRCC can either extend the medicals or request for another medical examination. This is at IRCC's discretion. However, you can send a web form (CSE) and request for your medical to be extended.

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Update on our border: We’ve extended the measures in place at the Canada-US border by another 30 days. Non-essential travel remains restricted until at least November 21st.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Got my GCMS notes

Eligibility is recommend passes
Criminality is passed
Security is Not started
Medicals were extended till 15th Sept 2021 (were expiring on 5th Feb 2021)

Last changes or updates on application was on 13th March when they sent the RPRF request.
No changes or updates since then.

umm, not sure what else to look for but it seems just wait n watch game now.

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys. Just want to share with you that I received my first ghost update today.

AOR: 11 Feb
ADR: 04 May PCC Ivory Coast, Submitted 7th May
RR: 07th May (POF and Job duties)
Biometrics: 19 Aug
1st Ghost Update: 19 Oct

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys. Just want to share with you that I received my first ghost update today.

AOR: 11 Feb
ADR: 04 May PCC Ivory Coast, Submitted 7th May
RR: 07th May (POF and Job duties)
Biometrics: 19 Aug
1st Ghost Update: 19 Oct
Were you able to log in? The system has a technical problem this morning. I cannot log in.

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
I had

I had some issues loging in this afternoon and when I finally did, I saw ""Application/profile updated".
I don't think that is a ghost update. It is a glitch.

Even I wasn't able to login.

I could reproduce "Application/profile updated" each time.

If by chance it gets logged in after many attempts and you click on view application and it keeps loading. Just refresh - It will show Application/profile updated.

I did it for all my applications BWOP + EE + Withdrawn EE profile - All showed "Application/profile updated". Lol

I really don't trust the application. It is buggy.

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020

If by chance it gets logged in after many attempts and you click on view application and it keeps loading. Just refresh - It will show Application/profile updated.

I did it for all my applications BWOP + EE + Withdrawn EE profile - All showed "Application/profile updated". Lol

Same here, pretty annoying

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020

It's showing submitted now so don't know what to believe.

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
I experienced the same thing. I could not log in for the last couple of hours and when I finally logged in my application status was profile updated and when I opened it, it went back to submitted. I was so happy that there is some movement on my case. But, apparently it was a glitch :(