+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Reading all differents post on this forum, it looks like they have put all February applications on hold. My file also has not moved an inch since May and the ADR I received.
AOR 11 FEB

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi,

Is anybody in the group with VO Ottawa whose criminality/security still in progress even after giving biometrics back in february? ( Basically means file has not been touched by any officer)

Thanks
Ottawa case, still with criminality in progress. I gave biometrics in July.

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
I am waiting for the SC call as well. I am in Vancouver. AOR Feb 17.
Have you guys heard anyone in Van or BC receiving the call??
No I haven't. And I don't trust the google spreadsheet that is circulating. As I am sure at least one person from Vancouver who is not on this forum would have received it.
Also I don't get the new update which says you don't need a biometrics if you have given biometrics in the last ten years. Does that include study\work permit! But my application did not see any movement since the time I gave the RCMP document back in March :(

@Magnolian Let me know if you hear from anyone about Van biometrics SC call. I will let you know if I hear something.

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
I just got off the call with an IRCC agent.

My AOR is Feb 16 and Inland.
Biometrics
: Oct 07 - It shows already updated in the system.

He mentioned my eligibility, background and security is all complete. Except for criminality pending which they will be making the final decision. That is because the biometrics is not updated at their end.

However on my profile - eligibility is in progress along with background verification. Also the biometrics shows updated.

So whoever is worried that the status shows in progress - I truly believe - the system is just not up to date.

Hope we all get the good news soon.
@DashSat Same here.
Hope to get good news soon.

Reactions: DashSat

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
CEC Inland + Spouse
AOR February 28th
BIL March 6th

Toronto, ON.

Still waiting for the call for Biometrics Appointment...

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes ,

Seeing the applicant's progress here (a lot of Feb AOR files are yet to be touched by Officers for Ottawa VO) , what can be the reason that April, May AOR people are getting COPR ( Especially from Ottawa Vo) and our files are stuck without any reason?

Thanks

Adrn

Apr 22, 2019
I am also stuck in the pool of candidates from Since April nothing has moved since the biometric. Eligibility still under verification and security not started. I don’t understand why Ottawa has neglected us.
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes ,

Seeing the applicant's progress here (a lot of Feb AOR files are yet to be touched by Officers for Ottawa VO) , what can be the reason that April, May AOR people are getting COPR ( Especially from Ottawa Vo) and our files are stuck without any reason?

Thanks

mdidm

Oct 14, 2020
Hi,

Is anybody in the group with VO Ottawa whose criminality/security still in progress even after giving biometrics back in february? ( Basically means file has not been touched by any officer)

Thanks
Same here. VO Ottawa, AOR Feb 12, Eligibility met on April 6, no one has touched my file since then. Criminality (and Info Sharing) is still in progress.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks
Each VO has its priorities and constraints due to COVID. Immigration applications are not processed on a first come first serve basis. Each application has unique factors that have to be looked into. Also due to COVID, many things have changed.

You can read my details post on this at why you should never compare applications and timelines at #106

Dendritelight

Sep 16, 2020
Has anyone heard they’re approved (e.g., maybe agent told them or through GCMS notes) but still waiting to get the final CoPR? Just wondering what timelines look like!