+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020
Maybe this person already had everything done? Medical and biometrics.
It also depends on location.
Its Australia COR, what frustrates me more is that Melbourne has been in lockdown due to its second wave and my states queensland where we have Zero covid 19 plus a Feb AOR havent received anything yet.. I only cleared all my stages in Sept but i read the persons posts and even theirs all stages were cleared end of Sept so staying positive

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Its Australia COR, what frustrates me more is that Melbourne has been in lockdown due to its second wave and my states queensland where we have Zero covid 19 plus a Feb AOR havent received anything yet.. I only cleared all my stages in Sept but i read the persons posts and even theirs all stages were cleared end of Sept so staying positive
I mean you got a ghost update recently, not a bad thing, right?
On my side it's been quiet for a looooooong time already.

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020
I mean you got a ghost update recently, not a bad thing, right?
On my side it's been quiet for a looooooong time already.
Yes i did last Friday I received a ghost update.. called IRCC on Monday and they said file is still under process but all stages are cleared. I have a feeling I am either stuck in covid pace or in queue waiting for final decision as I had ADR request in Mid Sept.. Not sure what they are upto

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Maybe this person already had everything done? Medical and biometrics.
It also depends on location.
I have medical and biometrics done, living in US, which in theory means that I can cross the border once CoPR is issued. No updates nor ghost updates since March, I do not see how giving CoPR to people that applied in April makes any sense.

P.S.: no additional document requested, only generic answers to WebForms, no progress according to calls. I ordered GCMS notes yesterday.

Reactions: mahinangia

Ali@12345

Jan 8, 2020
Regards
The note means that as per the PCC, there is Mo reportable Trace (NRT), i.e. the record is clear, and R10 refers to the Regulation 10, which is a completeness check

The review required is for the stat questions, if you answer yes to any prior visa refusals, and if you did, then this is normal. No need to be concerned.
Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks for the update , Yes my spouse has previous visa refusals to CANADA , do you think that is the reason for review required , Could that be any impact on my file ? As i see my eligibility is recommended passed since 8 months now. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Regards

Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks for the update , Yes my spouse has previous visa refusals to CANADA , do you think that is the reason for review required , Could that be any impact on my file ? As i see my eligibility is recommended passed since 8 months now. Thanks
If there is affirmative answer to any statutory question, that will be flagged for the officer to look into. No need to be concerned, that is standard protocol and all IRCC wants to ensure is that you do not have a ban or a immigration violation that may result in a criminal conviction.

diljot5

Jan 23, 2020
Just received my GCMS Notes

* Eligibility: passed
* Criminality: Passed
* Medical: Passed
* Security: blank
* Info Sharing: complete
* Final: Approved

Actually was approved back in July, but still heard anything
When did you apply for GCMS? And what’s your AOR?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Just received my GCMS Notes

* Eligibility: passed
* Criminality: Passed
* Medical: Passed
* Security: blank
* Info Sharing: complete
* Final: Approved

Actually was approved back in July, but still heard anything
Didi you try calling IRCC about that it is approved and why haven't you received any update or maybe sending a webform?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon ; please could you explain me what is this covid pace? Sorry for asking you again n again...
A lot of applicants are seeing group COVID pace in the GCMS notes. It is yet to be seen what it means, since there is no IRCC publication. Based on my guess, most applicants who see this will have their application put on hold until the RROC (Rapid Response Operations Centre) picks it up to process based on the NOC, country of residence etc.

If you see COVID Pace, your application should have been almost at the stage of final review.